Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volkaen Menum'bak the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110366
110366, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volkaen Menum'bak the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 15 16:53:17 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Volkaen perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:166
110378, You were good blade, return with new Imperial, Divine Sect awaits you!
Posted by Gvilond on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWYN!
110514, RE: You were good blade, return with new Imperial, Divine Sect awaits you!
Posted by Volkaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, thanks for the kind words. I can't wait to see your shaman start raping those 32 fort-paladins. I will return with something soon, not as a healer/shaman though :P
110373, This sucks.
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I logged in to see your corpse near the vanquisher, and it was full. You were nowhere around. I had hopes you just had a connection problem, but I feared the worst. My fears came true, damnit. I hope it didn't leave you hating this game. You were a good character from what I saw. Good luck with whatever you do next, and thanks for playing.
110515, RE: This sucks.
Posted by Volkaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks :) You are a great Warmaster, though I had hoped to see you running more often. As for the hating the game, no way! Hating the fortlanders, yes! I will avenge myself, with a hopefully better build.