Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Martel Hawkeye the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110288
110288, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Martel Hawkeye the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 10 19:30:01 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Martel perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:238
110289, Wow! What a ride!
Posted by Dragomir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never before understood why people love Battle so much. I am terrible at PK so I REALLY need that quick escape of magic to survive. I decided to give it a try anyway and I know got it. That was AWESOME! Yes I still suck at PK, but wow, you learn to be quick on your feet real fast.

This will be brief and quick as I leave for Vacation tomorrow morning. I knew I was getting close to death and wanted to finish it up before I left. Sorry if I seemed a little suicidal at the end.

It was VERY obvious I was new to battle right from the start to anyone that looked. It probably looked like I was new to the Fields as well at times... This was also the first assassin I got high enough to assassinate. Wow can an assassin turn a battle quickly, if you can last long enough to let it happen.

I have to thank the Commander and Drillmaster for their aid. They both helped me out a lot with both Lore and tactics and just smacking me when I went wrong.

Special thanks to Kelarin for first giving me the chance in Battle and then teaching me all about Battle.

So many allies and enemies, Post and I will reply when I get back. Sorry for this being so brief.
110290, Sorry for all the snares
Posted by Nari on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you hated it, but I had to get me some evil kills! Iunna cranialed me for it...
110292, You had some guts!
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you were the second assassin to actually surprise me with an assassination attempt. A failed one, but still.

GLWYN!
110297, RE: Wow! What a ride!
Posted by Kelarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Martel was such a great presence in the Village. You always had the right attitude and wanted to jump into the fight. I don't think I once heard a complaint out of you and ultimately thought you did a great job during a time when Battle faced many enemies.

I hope you had fun. See you again soon!

110342, I had a lot of respect for you staying and fighting at bad odds, and remaining classy doing it. (n/t)
Posted by Darikir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(n/t)