Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Skekreet the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110190
110190, (AUTO) [None] Skekreet the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 8 08:27:04 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Skekreet perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103
110197, Alas, I couldn't hang
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really did have fun up until hero. I tried to think of an arial name, and a somewhat legitimate reason to go Nexus. The role was meh, he got beaten up by mediocre rager wannabe's (they burned my feathers, instead of village).

I had fun ranking up, and the RP I experienced in nexus was just so great. But I was dissatisfied with my legacy choices and, more over, couldn't hang with the low HP, so I went the treebeard route and auto'd.

Rayihnn, I know i wasn't set up to follow you at all, but your greetings just made me smile so much. Thank you for those little bits of individual attention. It meant a lot to me.

Iklahn - your RP is really good. You came across as kind of a stern principle sometimes, but you were nice, and helpful, and fun to run with. SO thank you for that.

Kaabunk - Fantastic. Ultimate gentleman warrior, great compatriot. That impromptu jazz/rap/blues session while ranking in Azuremain was one of the most spontaneous, fun and irLOL moments I've had in CF in ages. It was great, thank you.

Inareyo - nasty nasty forms. You'll do great as meter, you vane bastard.

Darikir - beast. Haven't seen such a great arial sword in a long time, good f'in job man.

That's about it for now. Thanks everyone.

Treebeard
110198, Chirp chirp! How's my accent??
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I worried a little you'd hate me for making fun of your name, so I'm glad you thought it was as fun as I did.

Roll a follower! I was sad but unsurprised when you stopped playing.
110218, For a SPLIT second I was
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But then I actually thought about it and really enjoyed it. So thank you. And I do want to make a follower of yours sometime soon, I just have to pick a role!

They're much harder to come up with for me these days - for every Obregon caliber role I can muster, there are 4 Skekreets.

Thanks much!
Treebeard
110251, *snap snap* I got da blues because my Skekreet left me.
Posted by Kaabunk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was laughing so hard during that session, it was hilarious.
110192, Sweet arial name
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like it!

Always loved the stats of arials too, but creating one in my head and roleplaying one... Just can't seem to figure it out. Same with felar.
110193, Wait till I get AC in!!
I really tried to build a city that people could culturally build roles and names on. Hopefully it'll help your arial dreams come true!
110194, You'll never finish it. Stop lying ;) NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
110199, RE: You'll never finish it. Stop lying ;) NT
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's been really close for a while and all of the heavy lifting has been done. I even wrote almost all of the custom code it'll need a while on a prescription painkiller bender.
110200, Seriously! It's in for review!
I've even given tours to a couple of morts. Progs are almost done, and I think Daevryn is doing something particularly evil for the gauntlet....you might actually have to work to obtain axe of conquest now.
110202, Will this end up removing an awesome ranking spot especially for mages? n/t
Posted by Alston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n ndtny
110195, I can't wait for that. nt
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sdf
110196, That would be fantastic
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If true, I may even forgive you for not letting me play halfling.
110191, Parakeet nooooo!!! nt
nt