Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [SCION] Dhesthil the Grand Master of Changelings, Dark Spark of the Portals
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110022
110022, (AUTO) [SCION] Dhesthil the Grand Master of Changelings, Dark Spark of the Portals
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 29 00:24:12 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dhesthil perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:154
110139, Djutima's only 'friend'
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved ranking with you, exploring with you and even hunting a little with you. Glad I could help you find yours wands, even if we only ever found my amber in the process despite looking in, what seemed like, every nook and cranny! RNG can be a bitch sometimes. Maybe if you were still around I may have managed to get over the crushing defeat my lame-oh inc. I laughed so hard when you did your 'gorilla dance' the fight before we actually got you your final form and you shifted into a gorilla right after it. Priceless.

GLWYN
110142, Good times
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, the gorilla dance was hilarious!
Enjoyed your company as Sherul, you made the life of Exploration Shifter #435947 a bit more interesting :)
110028, You were great to hang out with!
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A shame we didn't get to do it more than we did. Had some RP-venues I wanted to run with you, but never got around to do it.

Why the auto?

GLWYN!