Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mulhaen the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109767
109767, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mulhaen the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 15 16:09:51 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Mulhaen perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:69
109812, Seriously...
Posted by Lahvniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Endylon, Gjir, now you?? I just posted about Gjir, then scroll down and see the other dwarf that it was so fun to play straight against gone too.

You were bold RP wise (in risking obnoxiousness) and totally fun, you too will be missed.

109781, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mulhaen the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Xafre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! Mulhaen was a fun time RP wise! I knew I will laugh much more in the future with his RP. Now I (both player and character) will miss him greatly!

Sorry about some of weird answers or responses Xafre did. I usually have great problem with my link which causes great suffering RP/PK wise.

GLWYN

p.s: Help file of storm giant rangers' terrain should be updated? (Up his ass! :D)
109770, And make Zirujuana the Provost already. Tryphen is cool but not around much. n/t
Posted by Mulhaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hat's off to Tryphen though if I understood him correctly. This is his first character in CF.

Zirujauna I appreciate you showing me the ropes early on.

Ah Aranthueil. I'm sorry about that man. My Legacy must have been buggy because I auto-attacked you from a non-assist mode.

Nothing about this build seemed to work as I hoped even with dwarf HP I was wasted fast. I advanced probably 6 times on less than perfect con. Meh, that made me want to delete the first time it happened.

Nayeli, thanks for your help with perfecting the skills. They never worked. :P
109773, wow...
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope that one time we tangled did not have anything to do with this...

but please understand... the time I came to you.. I not only had ABS but quite a bit more of damage reduction.. you couldnt see me, and I was exploiting your vuln...

I really do wish we could have spoken a bit more.... I actually do RP with quite a few tribunals... and I can ASSURE you.. I have never been and never will be any part of any perma...

I log in as I can.. try to have fun.. and log off...

so... GLWYN!

Cgadi
109774, That was a real ball buster.
It was really a turning point for me with the character.

We didn't have the scales, I just unghosted and you wiped me out.

I don't think that you guys are trying to con die people but there are so many of you that are freakishly powerful, and you were rotating through me.

Of course not all of you are, but that's a big coinky dink for the log ins. Not you perhaps... but I'm just sayin.

I liked you as an Outlander when I played one.
109775, I will say you guys aren't ####s when you win though. Thanks for that. n/t
fgb werb
109782, RE: That was a real ball buster.
Posted by Xafre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They are very powerful. This is what Xafre felt for long. But very recently (I don't know why) I feel much better fighting with them. Actually, Xafre can kick many of them (Not druids yet) out of his jurisdiction, But can't arrest them yet.
I am sure that you could get much better with time.
109776, I see Tryphen 2-3 times a week on average, I'd say.
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I'm sure he's on three times that much. And Marcatis plays close attention to things, believe me. I've been watching the member list a lot and people are always moving upward. A great deal goes on behind the scenes and you really won't see much of it until you get to the higher council and I'm still pretty sure I only see a small fraction as Provincial.

Needless to say, Tryphen should be Provost until he dies. He's a great damn Provost. And you're right, props to him if he's new to CF.

Muldoon, I really enjoyed your form of mischief though I saw it wreaking havoc in the Spire. I was hoping to soldier you up a bit but I guess that won't happen. The inane behavior at times, mixed with your interesting take on dwarven linguistics, made Mulhaen one of my favorite dwarven RP experiences. So thanks and good luck with your next!
109780, RE: And make Zirujuana the Provost already. Tryphen is cool but not around much. n/t
Posted by Perr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You will be missed. A strong character to interact with while patrolling the rain-slicked streets of Galadon makes all the difference. Good luck in future.
109768, Here's the deal.
Nenvell. You are seriously ####ed up in the head. If you want to argue about it, I’d love that. I have the logs. Now that that's over with...

Outlanders are a Perma. I’ve been on both sides and there’s no way you can tell me they aren’t.

They need to be thinned out or something. They have two massive Invokers and four fliers two of who are druids with one on his way up.

And they are all logged on together.

Ailuno, kiss my ass man, they were chewing through my con like nothing.
Surykai, same to you. In both cases above I was gathering information Icly to try to figure something out. And in your case Surykai, I was prepping. You can’t be talking #### to a dwarf and expect him to be like, “Hey that’s swell.”

Anyway, nothing would/will ever be done about it and it just started souring me fast.

I had serious hopes, but that faded fast.

109771, RE: Here's the deal.
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to say, I usually have a little soft spot in my heart for you.

That said. This character was INTOLERABLE. If I'd been playing a mort who was either in your cabal, one of your enemies, or had to interact with you in any way, I probably would have deleted just so I didn't have to talk to you or listen to you.

I was about a half inch away from titling you "The Most Obnoxious Person In Thera".

109772, He was supposed to be as per the role. But...
As my frustration grew, I fell into the same trap I always do with this personality type. That being I actually DO get angry.

Sorry about that. If that was you that gave me that title, I loved it. I was laughing my ass off and was bummed when it disappeared after the Brigade quest.
109819, I'm surpised at how many people disagree with your sentiment though. n/t
behwetyrtbwert