Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Dallanthar Eth'Eldenar the Master of Invocation, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109755
109755, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Dallanthar Eth'Eldenar the Master of Invocation, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 14 16:05:42 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Dallanthar perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:102
109760, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Dallanthar Eth'Eldenar the Master of Invocation, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Lilyanthia! on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ugh! I was trying to catch up to you to hear you tell me those tales, but it never seemed to work! Oh well, good luck with your next character!

Lilyanthia
109758, Thanks for the induction/chats.
Posted by Dallanthar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nenvell. You're a jerk. You know why.

Everyone else was great. 4 path elven invoker = Too easy to rank. I would literally master the spell in less than 100 castings in most cases.

109756, Another elf bites the dust...
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I apologize if the Spire wasn't much fun for you. However, I feel you did handicap yourself with the voice thing, in respect to cabal channel use. But it was a cool idea and I enjoyed our talks. Good luck with your next!
109757, I had a great time with you. There are just too many Outlanders.
Posted by Dallanthar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The voice was coming back when I achieved air mastery.

I was down to 11 con and decided to hold off on the role entry for a more successful invoker.