Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Xanta Thunderplume the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109639
109639, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Xanta Thunderplume the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 8 14:02:07 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Xanta perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:216
109656, Good char, sad to see this
Posted by Iklahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I as a player loved Xanta. You had a very dynamic RP that you stuck to very well. It created a lot of great opportunity for others to RP with you, not just at you. I do hope you keep pumping out other solid chars like that.

As the character Iklahn, you drove me bat#### crazy. To him, you were trying too hard to gain approval, so much that it made you appear reckless. You also seemed far too stand-offish in his eyes, which made it difficult for him to truly trust you as he did some of the others.

I do hope that you realize that all the banter and such was truly an IC thing, and that I as a player at times have a very difficult time staying true to what my character would do. I hope that you enjoyed the time on the Isle, and I cannot wait to see your next.
109654, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Xanta Thunderplume the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Kelarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As much as this game revolves around PK, it also needs quality people willing to put in effort to create a world that others can enjoy. Xanta had depth and was always a lot of fun to fight and interact with.

I get the rage delete thing - with so many characters I find myself looking to hit that delete/delete right after a stupid death or a series of frustrating events. It's nice to let things play out, sometimes everything falls into place in a way you don't expect.

I will miss Xanta and I really hope you come back soon with something new.

109653, You will be missed.
Posted by Treyliu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Was surprised and sad to see this, friend. I enjoyed our travels together and it was a pleasure to fight beside you. You studied hard, and in the process you taught me many things. RIP Xanta and here's to wishing you well in (real) life!
109646, Happy face!
Posted by Salyeris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just kidding. Always hate to see an enemy with a lot of guts go, especially a mage. You were not too shy about bringing the fight to any of us, even when maybe you should not have. All in all though, nice job from what I saw. And I certainly saw a lot of improvements in Xanta over his time, you certainly kept me on my toes.

Hope you have fun with whatever is next.
109642, Super sadface
Posted by Akoruko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was just getting excited about looking for you again and traveling with you. (I was gone for a week on a business trip and have family in town, so playtimes are tough...) We've had great times. It was incredible to watch you grow. I had so many more things to show you. I hope you return and soon. I enjoyed Xanta and the angle and his/her story.
109640, Sad face.
Posted by Kycalbrum. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were fun to have around. Why did you delete?