Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Kimond Swiftblade the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109554
109554, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Kimond Swiftblade the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 2 09:13:21 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kimond perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:117
109556, Hmpf
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was going to make you Marshall and...then you auto'd. Suck.

I did really like this char.
109557, RE: Hmpf
Posted by Kimond on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah dang it, I'm so sorry. I lost the drive with the character, truthfully. There were times where I just felt like I may have leveled up too fast because after an amount of time, I felt like I was too weak to really fight most of my competition. This is the first time I've ever felt that way about an assassin. I'm not sure why it happened this time. I really loved the role, I really have to thank you for making me Maran, I didn't expect it when it happened and I was without a doubt surprised. I was amazingly a beast on the way up through the levels, it almost seemed unless I was being stupid, I couldn't die. Anyway, I'm sorry that I wasted some of your time waiting for me, but the Fortress seems to be doing well so far. Thanks for the kind words.