Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dalnik the Taiotoshi, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109461
109461, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dalnik the Taiotoshi, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 21 21:09:43 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Dalnik perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:66
109465, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dalnik the Taiotoshi, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Alannah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sigh...so much potential down the drain. :) I'll say that I had my eye on you and there could have been good things in the future, but then again, you have to stay around for them to happen. Wrath paladins can be problematic to fight, but there are things you can do to avoid them, help against the wrath, or even just assassinate them.

At any rate...glwyn!
109474, Yep..sorry
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured I was on the fast track to Shadow Lord, but I just couldn't get over my frustration. I was really only hanging around to see how I did in the role contest, but got frustrated enough last night with situations and cabalmates that I just said "it isn't worth it" and deleted.

I liked Alannah for the most part and though we had good raporte.
109462, Such a waste of my time.
Felt like nothing went my way with this character at all. I wonder if my role would have won anything, but I just hit the last stupid straw today. I do despise me some wrath wrath wrath paladins.
109463, I liked Dalnik.
Posted by Nythos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At least, as much as any Centaur Outlander COULD like an Imperial assassin...which meant mostly I enjoyed how flammable your fur was.

You were definitely crafty, I was shocked you let yourself get tired out enough to get stuck in the Weald. As for fire seeds in the city, I wasn't under the impression they were any weaker in cities than not.

I am rather excited that I FINALLY beat Minyar, though. I've been getting beat around by you for years. Hopefully you'll be back again soon. Outlander, hint hint?
109472, I'm rusty...
just kidding. You did your character well. I failed tgo vanish that time in the weald...bah. Oh well, I thought druids were always eaker in the cities, irregardless. I think outlander has plenty of people for now. I'm going to choose another route that isn't Empire or Outlander. :)
109473, I'm rusty...
just kidding. You did your character well. I failed tgo vanish that time in the weald...bah. Oh well, I thought druids were always eaker in the cities, irregardless. I think outlander has plenty of people for now. I'm going to choose another route that isn't Empire or Outlander. :)
109464, When I griped about Mark of the Prey it was assassins like you
Posted by Alston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had in mind. I already had the post made before we met but the couple times we clashed at the huntress I was like, "Yep I'm marked. It's time to go!"

The thing about wrath spamming Paladins is that they can be avoided 100% of the time if you so desire. :)

When you logged on I knew you were coming for the codex. I liked you as an opponent even though I don't think we ever shared words.

I so hoped my wasps would kill you.
109471, Mark is great...but it has downsides
and you can only mark one person, so you have to choose especially when you hvae three outlanders opposing you. I prefer not to get ambushed if possible. Not sure which ranger you were, but I had some good fights, I just got tired of having such bad luck.
109492, I was Krik. n/t
brtb
109495, C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
Sorry, bad satellite. n/t
109493, I was Krik. n/t
brtb
109494, I was Krik. n/t
brtb
109466, Thanks for playing cutsey felar who gets free dragon hide red.
Posted by Voralian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For some reason I am thinking you are playing to other felars.

=)()()()( Loves
109470, I have no idea what ou are talking about.
I had the red hide once, given to me by a hero Imperial. I haven't talked to anyone in CF since over a year ago and I would guess my friends who play, have no idea I even was back until I posted this thread.
109481, True and even if I knew it was you I am an enemy I am still gonna kill you.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Welcome back though...
109486, and I you....bastid!!! Thanks NT
nt
109467, RE: Such a waste of my time.
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, come on, it's a paladin. That's what they do. My last paladin was like five years ago and so now there are these new kinds, but at least then it was either strike of faith spam for two handers, or wrath spam for shield users. What else are you thinking the paladin should do?
109469, I expect nothing else...
doesn't make it any less annoying.