Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Verdrim Kou'sal the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109419
109419, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Verdrim Kou'sal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 18 15:38:59 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Verdrim perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:271
109438, Lame
Posted by Swaho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This sucks you were the one person i could always count on being around...one of the few sad to see you go and GLWYN
109426, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Verdrim Kou'sal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Kelarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were 100% predictable and 100% deadly against me. Every single fight followed this format from you: lash, entwine, wield sword, cry and jab jab jab or flurry. I tried to kick dirt right after the entwine, tried making you flee by song, tried straight up damage, and frankly just had a hard time every time we fought.

I would say a good majority of my deaths come from taking a stand when I absolutely shouldn't, charging in where I definitely have no interest doing so, or just plain stupidity... all of which I have banged my head against my computer over.

With you, it was just a bad match up and you did a great job of exploiting it.

I loved your snarky comments after a lot of our fights and was really bummed (and relieved) to see you deleted.

Good luck with your next.

Thanks for the fun!
109437, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Verdrim Kou'sal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by avariss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes. That was gross exploitation, if one could call it that. But it was very effective as you said. And as you know, symphonic echoes if landed successfully, could ruin everything for us warriors, but you always seemed to have a bad chance landing it! It was a bad match up, yes, and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes either. You definitely deserve praise for sticking it out!
109422, Huh?
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the del?? I had fun on the few adventures we went on..

Also enjoyed your RP.. Hopefully you found my view on nexans
more refreshing then most!

GLWYN

109434, RE: Huh?
Sorry. I simply got bored and wanted to try something else :P

Adventures? You meant those funny accidents in the dragon lairs? Sure they were fun! And you are surely more flexible, more 'understanding' than the rest of the Outlanders. I appreaciated that!
109421, Holy Hell you had a lot of hours
Posted by Iklahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Did you ever log off? I think that you were a great asset to Nexus, and a very good character. What caused the deletion, if you don't mind sharing?
109433, RE: Holy Hell you had a lot of hours
I did, but I just played too much :P And when I play too much and too often, I will get bored and want to try a different build. That was the main reason. So when I made a costly, silly mistake in my last fight, I just felt too lazy to run back to my corpse and decided to seal it. Sorry if you had expected me to stay longer. You are a good leader, and a good mentor. Thanks for everything!
109420, My dear friend, you will be dearly missed!
Posted by Akoruko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some great adventures and I was hoping to see much more of you. I'm amazed that you had 271 hours because I now wish I spent more of them exploring with you but I disappeared for a bit in the middle of your character.

GLWYN

-Akoruko
109432, RE: My dear friend, you will be dearly missed!
I will miss you too! Thanks for the adventures we had, especially the one in Draconian Ruins :D Learned a lot!

Good luck to you and the Herald!