Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109371
109371, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 12 18:58:34 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Krantmagna perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:130
109398, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Krantmagna Icethorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for the extra late goodbyes, but I did not realize that the forums were still accessible since the main page is down. I checked it every day since deletion hoping it'd be up, and it seems it's been up the whole while.

--ON to Krantmagna I created her after Samaiya Sundercraft (Paladin Monk's) passing. For some reason I've come to love Rayihn's religion same as many play Baer's serially. I feel like there are so many takes due to the fact that her religion is so broad, and can take on many interpretations. Were Samaiya was subtle I wished for Krantmagna to be a fiery opposite. More blunt and territorial taking on characteristics of the wilds. This was my first Druid to hero and I have to say I wish it wasn't so late into Magna that I found my sweet tooth of just how to PK (Thank you Kii). A druid, if played right can be a big thorn in the foot of a villager. You have means of scouting as the condor, sapping away their moves since they have no means of recalling. And lowering their strength as well as dealing raw damage. I'm sorry for losing so much steam in the end. I'm happy to see druids paying interest to the Nexus now, it makes me feel accomplished in that sense.

There are many people I encountered that I was thankful for but I'll just list a few goodbyes. If I miss you by chance just comment on the thread.

Iklahn- Thank you for always being willing to teach me something new, you're an amazing Leader and that shows by the patience and time you put into each and every member. You made me wish to strive to be something great within the isle. I was thoroughly impressed by your wish to understand each applicant with a thorough interview process, as well as your battle prowess and rich RP. You are a great asset to the Isle.

Mylene- It seemed like our times didn't always match up but when they did fun was to be had by the great stealthy gnome. I enjoyed our times together and wish you the best as Meter.

Darikir/Verdrim - I always hoped to see where your Story went, you and Verdrim became to be two of my favorite Arial warriors bringing a dominating presence to the isle. Verdrim i'm happy that we met and that you grew along throughout your characters life, I was pleased to see the leaps and bounds you made from the person I first met till the day I left.

Ardo- Future of our nexun druids are with you, you are very skilled and your RP always amazing to be a part of. Thanks for your patience in the beginning it truly showed your will to be of the isle. I know you will easily surpass me on our shared path.

Rayihn- You meant everything to Magna. If people have not played a follower of yours I strongly suggest it. No matter how many times you come back. Expect a different experience each time. I was happy to call you my Patron and to accomplish goals in your honor. You are a great asset to Thera as Raybaer. I don't think I have the heart to play a Baer follower however. Something about possibly being impaled on her spear scares me. heh My thanks once more Lady of the Lotus.

Kelarin- You know I could never forget you, thank you for weaving such an amazing tale and having me a part of it. I had to take the bittersweet role with you and hope you enjoyed it. I was always rooting for you from the very first time we met. To see you from than to now, as a strong bard representing the village makes me smile. I'm sorry to leave you like this. But know you'll be sorely missed. I wish you all the best of luck. And know Magna loathed your nightmares. I could go from whipping you real good, to a single fiend and having no choice but to stare at my corpse moments after. I think we showed Thera what the meaning of TOUGH love truly is.

If you have any questions you can reach me on
aimexpress- Stlucian2debone

See you back in the fields ;)

If I forgot anyone send a
109401, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Krantmagna a lot. Great effort.

(Even if Daevryn was never too sure about her.)
109402, Alas...
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We shall never get to fight like you hinted at me that
you wanted too.. But for what it is worth, I have done a
fair number of Druids, do I think I would have won ! :)

GLWYN

Cgadi
109403, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Darikir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words, you were an inspiration who would take war to anyone without a thought about the danger it seemed. Once I pass, hopefully you can read about the story then.
109396, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't believe you haven't written any goodbyes. Honestly!
109399, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Krantmagna IceThorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please don't kill me I thought the link to CF forums were down, I happened to check and see they're actually up.
109372, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Krantmagna Icethorn the Fierce Dancer, Warrior Priestess of Regrowth
Posted by Kelarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After a couple of horrible days in real life, this is the icing on the crap cake. Man, I loved Krantmagna - it really bums me out to see you are gone. This character was absolutely solid in every way... good luck with your next.