Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Zasmos the Passionate Pundit of Drunkenness
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109328
109328, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zasmos the Passionate Pundit of Drunkenness
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 8 06:18:38 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Zasmos perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:179
109368, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zasmos the Passionate Pundit of Drunkenness
Posted by Zen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a great time!

It definitely felt like more than 179 hours, that's for sure. Sorry for deleting with full con--I really had intended to have this be my most long-lived character ever.....

The enjoyment I got out of Zasmos was very RP-related. I wasn't a pushover in the PK department, but I wasn't a beast either, so the most fun times where when there were folks around to RP with. As time went on, there were less and less people around, so my logins turned into 20 minute sessions of me wandering around trying to interact with randoms, getting bored, and logging out, if there weren't any Mages to kill.

I started playing Zasmos when I had lots of free time on my hands, but then work got crazy and I ended up changing jobs and moving, which led to even more infrequent logins. Decided to pull the trigger before I faded away completely.

Goodbyes:

Whiysdan: Had great fun interacting with you! I didn't feel like the Tat was too easy, so it was that much more rewarding when you finally surprised me with it. I was totally prepared to roll the dice as many times as it took for whatever you had in mind. Great religion, I hope I did it justice!

Salyeris: Good Commander, it was great running around with you. I wish you did more with missives, updating us on current event sort of stuff, in particular whether or not we are presently warring with the Orcs, with the Empire, etc. Keep it up!

Jastyna: Glad I was funny enough to make you feel comfortable flirting with a dude? :-P

Mauz: I think this makes the THIRD character I've interacted with Mauz with in battle. You, sir, are a true pleasure to be around and I'm glad you made it so far with the character.

Yindathos: You dirty vodka swigging dirt grubbing midget. We were kindred spirits, thrust into eachothers arms at lvl 6? 7? In the Forest Nowhere, and we were best friends since that point. You really helped me find my personality and explore my wild side.

Caitylyn: We didn't interact much, but you played a woman very well! Definitely gave a feminine bardy vibe!

I interacted with MANY others, and I'm sorry if I didn't mention you these were just a few from the top of my head. Post and I'll respond!

Thanks for the fun and the laughs,

Zasmos/Faulkren/Gaeldrian/Eralisthel/Biarmica/Baltheis/Ralvo/Nougli/Kehlkulan/Dughain/Oggie/Colwri/Tarudan/Unalethekai.

109369, No love for your favourite enemy?
Posted by Solec of WillowWood on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zasmos gave me a whole new perspective on killing arial bards. Holy evasion Batman. You evaded my attacks way more then any other character. By far. Top that off with Echoes and your constant ability to put me to sleep, even through resist mental.

Awesome character

By the way, #### you for Faulkren.
dash n artery Solec
wield mace
dualwield mace
cranial Solec
Solec is DEAD!

Soooo stooopid. :-)
109331, Loved Zasmos
Posted by Mauz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mauz was fortunate enough to exist at a time when there were a bunch of quality Battle Bards. Any one of them on their own would have been amazing to have played alongside, but to have all you guys was beyond awesome.

Zasmos was bad-ass and I've only run into a few players who were as quick witted as you over cb.

All in all it was an absolute pleasure.

Thank you.
109330, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zasmos the Passionate Pundit of Drunkenness
Posted by Kelarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zasmos seemed to be the quintessential Whiysdan follower. You were good to have around, sorry to see you go.
109329, Wow. Only 179 hours?!
Posted by Jastyna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were around forever! I thought your character was awesome. You were always looking for (and often found) some witty yet dirty reply to everything, at least with me. As a male playing a female character I've always got a little uncomfortable getting into sexual banter but you always kept it light and didn't push the issue to a point of inappropriateness despite you flirting non-stop with Jastyna. I remember the time I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when you asked me some sort of question and I made a reply about being bloody (as if from battle) and you responded by being grossed out as if I were talking about having a period. It was stuff like that made you a whole lot of fun to be around.