Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Lzenstiet the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109304
109304, (DELETED) [SCION] Lzenstiet the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 5 21:20:25 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Lzenstiet perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:250
109325, Ouch.
Posted by Drekvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a Character, Drekvah wasn't too fond of you. Role stipulations mainly. As a player I was so excited to have a talented muter in scion its not even funny. Great RP, very deathful. Not sure if you ever found your black, but I was doing my best to help with that.

You deleted at a very unfortunate time, things have been getting very very interesting for scion lately interaction wise. Good luck with whatever is next.
109322, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lzenstiet the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Narissorin... on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do not understand this, and am extremely disappointed to say the least. Unfortunately I think things were just about to get really really interesting with future projects in mind.

Despite the disappointment of your early deletion, I was impressed by your capability in both the pk and rp departments. All in all, a positive influence on the evil side of things.
109321, Tough ass char
Posted by Oldril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trash talking from Duo when I couldn't ignore you was just lame though.

PK wise you were a ####ing wrecker.
109314, Super curious about this one
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
More than once I see these builds that are just made in the shade, and then an unexpected delete.

Might I ask what happened?

109315, I can't speak specifically to Lzenstiet,
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but from a powergaming perspective, making a bad first impression on your patron imm could potentially screw you out of imm exp, a tattoo, cabal edges, cool questy powers, and so on.

If you read immortal comments, it's rare for them to read like

- Entry 1: This guy sucks because of (whining, looting, ganging, whatever).
- Entry "n": I feel the need to shower this guy with love because he is all that.
- Entry "n +1": You are right, Other-Immortal. I don't think you've loved him enough, so let me throw him a bone too.

You never get a second chance to make a first good impression.
109313, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lzenstiet the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You, respectfully, seemed a little high strung.

I'm on and fully vis one day and my daughter starts crying. Without thinking about it I go AFK to take care of her. I come back five minutes later to find something like this in my scrollback (paraphrased, if I have it logged it's not with me at the moment for sure):

Lzenstiet tells you 'Hey I'm trying to follow you, did you know I've been coming to your shrine?'

Lzenstiet tells you 'Just let me know if you don't like me and I'll stop bothering you.'

Lzenstiet tells you 'Fine! I won't bother you again.'

At which point I say something to the effect that you can drop by the shrine whenever it's convienient, because there's no way Daevryn is going to apologize to a supplicant for not replying to them fast enough.
109339, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lzenstiet the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Lzenstiet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Respectfully, that never happened. Sure, the first part did, but you never sent any tell like that. Hell, you never sent any tell, at all, ever. I came to the shrine, I prayed,I sent notes, and never heard from you, at all. No tell, no note, no echo, no communication of any kind, ever. Total silent treatment. Couple hundred hours and several weeks looking for you and you never communicated with me at all. I don't think you understand anymore what that's like as a player. You don't know if you're being completely ignored because they aren't around, or they don't like you, or you did something wrong, or whatever.

I'm not sure why you would come here and just make something up like this, it's not like anyone else even know about it, and it would be something to come an apologize for having totally ignored someone like this, especially when you, a rarely vis imm, finally does go vis, and then ignores someone anyway - and I get the kids things, when I have to watch one of mine the game comes second, but you can just type a key and go wizi rather than stay vis, not sure why you didn't do that if that's what was going on. But from the player side I see a vis imm, and you guys always talk about how when you're vis, you're ic and active and all that so to get the total silence yet again, even then, well, that's kinda ####. To come here and pretend on my battlefield thread that you then send a tell to me when you never did is really ####ty dude.

Anyway, the rest of the char was fun enough but being duo all the time and not being able to talk or interact much got boring, and despite looking in most areas of the game I never did find my black wand so it was frustrating that way too.

Oh, and I made a deal with the wife that I can't spent money on games for a while, so if anyone could pick up the pbf that would be great and I'll make sure to pay something back karmically. Thank you!!
109340, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lzenstiet the High Sorceress of the Arcane
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's bizarre to me that anyone would think some kind of elaborate deception is more likely than, apparently you missed a tell.
109341, 9/11 was an inside job. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
109309, Such a shame!
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to start messing our foes up with you now that I'm getting more time for CF again after a 2 week period of very low playability. But damn! In those two weeks you went from low lvl to hero with 250 hours! That's some insane hours/day!

Anyways, you seemed very competent, was really looking forward to see what a scion trannie could do from the ally perspective.

GLWYN
109316, He spent a good month at least destroying the middle ranks.
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Which is awesome, I like it when Scion do that.
109306, Curious what your RC reward was. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
109305, A+
Posted by Karth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good RP. Competent group mate.