Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Shaleis Kal'et the Awkward Drunkard, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109243
109243, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Shaleis Kal'et the Awkward Drunkard, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 1 16:28:22 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Shaleis perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:164
109251, Short, but fun ride
Posted by old_timer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I wanted to test the theory that a decent healer could swing the tide of a cabal war. I think I had some mild success, as the Spire was pretty weak when I was coming up. There were like 23 or 24 Outlanders to 9 tribunals. Now it's 16 vs. 24. Hope I had some small part in that.

As for healers. Been a very long while since I played one last, and the rust showed. Got a few friends killed in early PK situations and I apologize for that (Drident, I'm talking to you, yes!)

Whyis, you fat bastard. Well done. Fun religion that is pretty wide open with an IMM who is attentive and present. What more could you ask for. Keep up the great work sir.

Tribunal

Tryphen - Different play times I guess, and never really saw you around on the weekends either. Few times we were around together, it consisted of you promoting me, so thanks for that.

Isliinic - or however it is spelled. Hated you. While consistent, your RP grated on me something fierce. So if it is RP, kudos, take it as a compliment, if not.... seek help. =) And that last situation with the other magistrate and defending the spire and the attack in Galadon- ugh, that just sucked for me. SOMEONE was completely in the wrong there, either HE was or the person who taught him. And NOTHING happened. In fact, he's promoted now. (This rant is for Tryphen too). Complete Bull$hit.

Ziruanja - My sister in arms. Your wry sense of humor played off very well against my RP and veiled (and sometimes no so veiled) humor. I enjoyed your character very much and hope you get over your early self inflicted hurdles. =)

Bromdor - One of the more well role played dwarves I've seen in my 15 years playing CF. Absolutely love this character too. I am sorry my deleting probably will have made life tougher for you now, without sanc and healing. Keep trucking, you are doing an awesome job.

Hwelntook - We made such a great team, unfortunately the majority of my experience with healers came from snooping them over the years, so it took me time to catch up with doing it for real. =) Your presence is missed, haven't seen you around much lately. Sorry you fell that last time out. By the way, gambling without you there to cheer me on just wasn't the same. It felt like drinking cheap scotch on the linoleum floor, alone, at 3am.

OUTLANDER

Hate you. Loathe you. Love you. Without you, Tribunal would be too much like a real job.

Cgadi - The only Outlander I have ever liked IC. When I took those couple things from your corpse that time (well, I took everything, until the raiding was over), and you started talking to me, I was like "oh god, here comes the I'm gunna full loot you all the time speech" How amazing it didn't come, and turned into fun and witty banter from there until my last days. Kudos to you for being an awesome sport.

Balete - Enjoyed our fights, albeit I was very well prepared to fight you, moreso than most other builds. Protection, Sanc, Perma-Aegis rocks against opposite aligned invokers. You were my very best source of clothing, so thanks for that too, as I never really had any "friends" I could go gather $hit with. (No, I never killed you, but contributed many times).

MARAN

Dracovis - Had fun running around with you and really really appreciated all the help defending the Spire. We got a couple nice kills in there against evil outlanders. Well played Maran Paladin and awesome RP.

Pioric - Ditto much of what I said for Dracovis. I really liked your character as well.

Ok, that's it. There's tons more I could mention, but I'm spamming and don't want to die in the other screen by my persistent typing here.

Shaleis Kal'et the Awkward Drunkard, Magistrate of Galadon
109260, Farewell you drunk!
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and no, you should not have to listen to crying and whining in a game that you play to relax ;) Glad you enjoyed our back and forth banter!

See you in the fields!

Cgadi
109261, RE: Short, but fun ride
Posted by The-me on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lol some of the #### you had/new was not noobish so I was like How?? but at the same time you gave off a total noob vibe. I thought you might even be that other guy who played some noob healers quite recently. That aside I really enjoyed you as an ally and I liked your drunken incompetence, thankfully it only got me killed once, well maybe twice. Ok probably three times. but I liked you any way :) Also do not deletes healer when i has plans for healers... thanks.
109265, RE: Short, but fun ride
Posted by Dragomir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Again, do not worry about that fight with Graf where Drident died. If you ever knew me as Fendril, you would know, dying in PK is just what I do...alot :P It has never bothered me in the least.

I LOVE your RP, it was hilarious to me and it really seemed like you were having a good time yourself. Hopefully you passed on the gift I gave you. I finally found out where it is from and it is probably rather difficult to gather.

Since I really have no idea who is who I will ask the question... You said you snooped alot of healers in the past... Who were you in the past?? If do not want to say, no worries.

And imho, healers can turn a war. no one was happier to see you coming up the ranks than I. I ALMOST did not delete just to see what would happen with you around.

GLWYN
109266, I'll utterly destroy you, that was great.
Posted by Salyeris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of the funnest little moments in my char's life was sitting around galadon flagged and talking to you, and then there was the kick. Of course, then your sanc fell, gorilla showed up and killed you, but still, that was awesome up until that point, I was having a blast until he came.

Sorry for all the harassment and poking around galadon, sort of. Was just trying to liven things up a bit, was never really going to go after any non-mage trib though unless a mage was next to them :)

Hope to see another char soon!
109286, Shaleis was awesome.
Posted by Ziru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm positive that you drastically improved the strength of the Spire, so well done. You and Bromdor will be greatly missed by Ziru-baby.

Good luck with your next.
109287, RE: Short, but fun ride
Posted by Balete on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bastard! I was hoping to reclaim those items from your corpse. Now what am I supposed to do?

You made my life as a criminal much harder, so good job.

glwyn