Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Pioric the Hand of the Unseen, Enforcer of Dagdan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109126
109126, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Pioric the Hand of the Unseen, Enforcer of Dagdan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 30 16:00:16 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Pioric perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:219
109179, This makes me really sad.
Posted by Malfator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed your character, and I lost track of how many times you would be on when I logged in, and I wouldn't know it for a half an hour or so. Always fun.
109180, Thanks man
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Malfator too, It was kind of fun being in the shadows and surprising folks.
109130, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Pioric the Hand of the Unseen, Enforcer of Dagdan
Posted by Kimond on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What the heck. We had a great run together, I thought you would have been working keeping it up with us. Hate to see you go, wish I could have been around a little more often with you. Good luck with the next.
109149, Thanks
It was fun for a long time, but for the most part I get ready for something new after 200 hours or so unless I have a Morin like experience. Keep running, you're doing great.
109127, Goodbyes.
Well that was fun.

Build: Thug up to Third Attack I think, Pickpocket up to Container steal. With Scrolls, Knife, Gentlewalk, and Cheapshot. Luv me some cheapshot after I hit hero. Before then, I felt like it didn't fire as much as I would hope. I felt moderatly deadly for the most part. There were some builds that I did pretty well against I think, bash was not my friend, but if I could get them thinking about how hard I hit them with that backstab, it usually ended up in my favor. Group fights, holy crap. I didn't realize that cheapshot fired on other peoples trips/bashes/shieldbashes. That was a nice surprise.

Goodbyes:

Fortress: Great folks there. But man it always seemed to be fort hour when I was on. I felt pretty bad for some folks, especially if they had to retrieve. So many folks there, I'll reply if you post.

Empire: Khargon - Man we had a good back and forth. It's the first time I gave in and tried to RP with an enemy. Thanks to you, I'll do it more.
Alannah - I knew that if you caught me online during the vote it would be interesting, I still think that you shouldn't be able to Blackball someone who's being voted for. But perfect RP all around from you.
Kheorr - When you were alive, man I was gunning for you every chance I could, that one time at your recal in balator, I was jumping for joy after that one.
The rest. Post and I'll reply.

Feeling kind of blegh about the way I went out, so I'll just end it here and leave it at that I think.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this an enjoyable run.
109158, Horrible attitude towards your enemies.
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were in the Fortress of Light, you treated it like a damn thieves guild where you could hideout. All you did was steal and talk trash. You didn't trying RPing a goodie at ALL and you had chances. You didn't talk about anything but stealing, liking the things you stole, and taunting. Then when I landed a kill on you to get my stuff back, you delete. Classy.
109159, *like* n/t
Posted by Alston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
erwgrgg
109165, still but hurt about the pally?
Get over it dude.
109164, RE: Horrible attitude towards your enemies.
I saw your character a grand total of twice, I think. You flee I steal, that's a Thug skill dude. You didn't kill me to get your stuff back, because the last time I looked you can't wear Prayer Beads or the Helm of Brilliance. I don't think I even talked to you once in the whole life of the character.

As for sitting in the Fortress, Well when you have Alanna at your hip, I'm not exactly going go out and wait for you to bash bash flurry me after she gets me into the fight, that would just be dumb. Besides, it's a cabal, that's where I'm supposed to be.

You want to pull prickish moves like sac'ing stuff you can't use off of my corpse after you get me, that's your choice. I can count on one finger the number of times that I stole things from people that I didn't in the end give back I think. But you are welcome to post logs here or on dios to prove me wrong. Do that, and I'll be happy to apologize.

I'd love to see a log of me talking trash to you...

But hey, we're each entitled to our opinions. Hope you have fun playing Kurbrawn.

109204, RE: Horrible attitude towards your enemies.
I don't see sac'ing stuff as a prickish move. It's something the character would do just as a rager gives items to be destroyed in the forge. It means you can go get it again. Stealing something you can't use AND THEN KEEPING IT is a prickish move.

I wanted to kill you for many reasons, but I did get a couple of my things back, which I did want.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said trash talk because what you did was meaning less taunting.
109216, Soo...
Stealing is a prickish move, but sac'ing stuff isn't? Uhm Ok. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a thief to get those beads? Can't be done solo for the most part.

I don't remember stealing anything that I couldn't use from you and keeping it, but ok. And as for "getting your stuff" back. Umm IIRC our first fight was like 2-3 weeks prior, I died at least 4 times between then, probably more. So it probably wasn't your stuff anymore.... That being said, I hardly ever kept anything that I stole, you can ask others I fought. Basing your opinion on two fights, that were weeks apart, Ok, you do whatever makes you happy.

And Meaningless taunting? Umm Post the log, cause I'm pretty sure I didn't taunt people either. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
109228, RE: Soo...
>>Stealing is a prickish move, but sac'ing stuff isn't? Uhm Ok. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a thief to get those beads? Can't be done solo for the most part.

You got them once you can do it again. You're in Fortress FFS, get help. When I lose things I can't get back myself, do you know what I do? I get help. It works, it really does.

>>I don't remember stealing anything that I couldn't use from you and keeping it, but ok. And as for "getting your stuff" back. Umm IIRC our first fight was like 2-3 weeks prior, I died at least 4 times between then, probably more. So it probably wasn't your stuff anymore.... That being said, I hardly ever kept anything that I stole, you can ask others I fought. Basing your opinion on two fights, that were weeks apart, Ok, you do whatever makes you happy.

Funny, you still had the dragon hide and the uncursed blade you got from me. The other two-handed sword you stole you kept and preceeded to taunt me by saying even though you don't like two-handeds that you were going to make sure I was never going to get it back. A simple no or maybe "I'll never aid the darkness by giving it a powerfull weapon" would have worked. You instead stuck out your tongue and screamed naa naa na boo boo from the shadows.

>>And Meaningless taunting? Umm Post the log, cause I'm pretty sure I didn't taunt people either. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

I would say think harder, but you might hurt yourself, and we can't be losing anymore players. Good luck with the next.
109230, RE: Soo...
>>>You got them once you can do it again. You're in Fortress FFS, get >>>help. When I lose things I can't get back myself, do you know what I >>>do? I get help. It works, it really does.

Probably could have, just didn't have the urge after a long enough run. It's still just as douche a move as the other.

>>>Funny, you still had the dragon hide and the uncursed blade you got >>>from me. The other two-handed sword you stole you kept and preceeded
>>>to taunt me by saying even though you don't like two-handeds that you
>>>were going to make sure I was never going to get it back. A simple no
>>>or maybe "I'll never aid the darkness by giving it a powerfull >>>weapon" would have worked. You instead stuck out your tongue and >>>screamed naa naa na boo boo from the shadows.

Hmmm Scarlet Silk, you disarmed me and got it back IIRC, the other one, I am pretty sure I gave that to someone else if it was two handed. I had Incinerator, and had used that for the better part of the Char's life until that point. I remember taking the sword, I don't remember naa naa na boo boo, I'm pretty sure you asked for it back and I said no. But hey I could be wrong, post the log, and prove me wrong. As for the Hide, that was like the 3rd time I had that hide. Ever time I died it was the first thing people took. I killed the white with the Fort Gang at least once. In fact I don't think I ever got the Hide from you, pretty sure I got it from Kheorr.... But you are right I treated you horribly by stealing swords from you... And you are blameless for saccing gear that really made my build deadly, cause that's not a douche move, but stealing swords is.... You're right, I'm wrong, Guess I'll move on now.
109255, RE: Soo...
>>>You got them once you can do it again. You're in Fortress FFS, get >>>help. When I lose things I can't get back myself, do you know what I >>>do? I get help. It works, it really does.

>>Probably could have, just didn't have the urge after a long enough run. It's still just as douche a move as the other.

A wise man once said, "yeah well.... that's just like... your opinion man." Let's agree to disagree.

>>Hmmm Scarlet Silk, you disarmed me and got it back IIRC, the other one, I am pretty sure I gave that to someone else if it was two handed. I had Incinerator, and had used that for the better part of the Char's life until that point. I remember taking the sword, I don't remember naa naa na boo boo, I'm pretty sure you asked for it back and I said no. But hey I could be wrong, post the log, and prove me wrong. As for the Hide, that was like the 3rd time I had that hide. Ever time I died it was the first thing people took. I killed the white with the Fort Gang at least once. In fact I don't think I ever got the Hide from you, pretty sure I got it from Kheorr.... But you are right I treated you horribly by stealing swords from you... And you are blameless for saccing gear that really made my build deadly, cause that's not a douche move, but stealing swords is.... You're right, I'm wrong, Guess I'll move on now.

I was talking about the mithril one. The two handed one. Yes I asked for it, I usually do ask for things back because 3/4 times people return some if not all, for whatever reasons I don't know. When they say no I leave it at that, no harm in trying is how I see it. When I asked you you beat around the bush acting like a child before saying you were going to make sure I never get it back. Like I said, a simple no would have worked just fine, or maybe "why should I return it? That's sparked up some fun conversations before with others.

Thanks for playing though. It sounds like others had fun with you and we had very few encounters.