Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xazzax the Bunny Lover, Sapper-Trained Defender of the Great Siege
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109107
109107, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xazzax the Bunny Lover, Sapper-Trained Defender of the Great Siege
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 29 16:51:54 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Xazzax perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:282
109220, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xazzax the Bunny Lover, Sapper-Trained Defender of the Great Siege
Posted by Gorb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the three orcish fingers!

GLWYN
109128, I liked this char
Posted by Namric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad I couldn't be there when you went out :(
109123, I had such mixed feelings on you
Posted by salyeris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't really say all that much about most of the decisions made in the Rites and afterwards since it involves Salyeris and her general RP. We had an odd relationship, but I think a lot of it was a who is playing who type of situation where Salyeris always suspected an alterior motive in you and I think you suspected one in her since I never named you Drillmaster.

I will say that Salyeris saw Xazzax generally as a threat- primarily to the Village as a whole more so than to her really. I thought you were very skilled, but the drow arrogance (which OOC I thought was exemplary RP and you did an awesome job with consistently through the whole char's life) just caused a lot of problems with so many other Battleragers that you were creating quite a few problems internally at times and Salyeris really does not like dischord among the Battleragers, that just makes them weaker in her eyes.

I felt that after the Rites Xazzax had a sense of entitlement and that he no longer had to prove himself, and I was curious if that had anything to do with the delay in him being named anything further (I was never going to name you drillmaster, after all Thror claimed you as his project to work on and I'm not about to interfere with that). You seemed to think there was talk, but really nobody ever said anything to me about you in terms of being named Captain, so I was as in the dark as you were.

However, from an OOC standpoint I could certainly understand the frustration you were having, but once you got the bunny god involved I actually think you became a pretty solid Battlerager again, like you were before the Rites and in the period when you were doing the training.

Anyway, I think you had lots of potential, and I think you really lived up to it, just maybe not in the ways you thought you would intially. I do hope to see another char again sometime!
109120, So much hate and love for this character
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were times I wanted to stop listening to battle CB when you were around, I just couldn't stand you. But somehow, in the midst of egg hunting and naughty bunnying, you grew on me and I started to understand your RP angle better.

So! Much love and much hate.

Your favorite bunbun.
109232, I agree. I think that was the drow RP though.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At least, I thought it was.

Was a fan of Xazzax the Drow Warrior, less a fan of Xazzax the BattleRager.

All in all this seemed like a pretty good character though.
109109, To the victor go the spoils!
Posted by Miczariel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At long last, a time came when the bloodstone rings could finally rest at peace.

Loved fighting you because it was pure octane fast pace asswhooping. I'd have loads of dam redux, but that didn't stop 500 hp being shaved off in three rounds. There wasn't a lot I could do besides bash, disarm, or flurry to slow you down.

Awesome job! Please do more!