Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghafler Roughstone the Legend of the Battlefield, Elder of the Island
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109046
109046, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghafler Roughstone the Legend of the Battlefield, Elder of the Island
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 25 16:25:45 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ghafler perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:268
109061, Tough little bugger.
Posted by Mauz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There's a couple of people out there who play Nexus Dwarf Warrior extremely well. I'm not sure if you're one of the regulars, but if not, I'd easily put you in their company. Very nice job. Much respect.
109066, RE: Tough little bugger.
Posted by Ghafler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually up until this character I only had two other toons even caballed and neither of them made it to 100 hours so i was relatively unexperienced in that category, its amazing how much more fun the game becomes when you play in a cabal. Having those rivalries is awesome.
109057, a great run
Posted by ghafler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first and only meaningful toon. There are so many who deserve credit but I'm going to keep this short.

Nexus for those of you who bash this cabal play a long lived Nexus besides the fact that your only real cabal power is to weaken the best power in the game three cabal as a whole is great and all of the players in it.

Puhg solec and cersee you three are the reason I rolled three nexuns in a row I went in still fairly green and now I feel like I can compete with anyone. These are three of the best toons I've seen period.

Battle I absolutely hated this cabal....when I started now thanks to all of the great players in that cabal I have some respect for it.

Sal lohakhan Caitlyn mauz while everyone in battle was great enemies you all stood out above the rest great toons r really made the game very enjoyable.

Never met a toon I didn't like so if you want to post or I left you out I will try to answer.
109074, We had a lot of great times.
Posted by Solec of WillowWood on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll post another small bit for Ghafler since I loved this character. You came around at about hour 300 for Solec. I could tell you seemed a bit new and unsure, but you compensated for that with Puhguly's retardedness of balls-to-the-wall playstyle. I mean... Who lets themselves get lower then 20% while fighting the Destructor?

We had some great times. Some harder then others, but all were great. Then Puhguly passed on. You weren't my first or even second choice for Rhyme, but I'm sure glad you got it. It seemed to push you beyond that seemingly unsure playstyle up into a 'I know I'm unsure, but I'm going to #### #### up and take names' persona. I wish I could have hung around longer to watch Ghafler grow even more. There was a ton of things I wanted us to do.

P.S. You were number 2 on my Bonds most HP list at 410. Puhguly was 411.

P.S.S. Hit me up on AIM. BattleCharmed
109076, RE: We had a lot of great times.
Lol I would if I had aim I'm just a redneck who started playing this with a friend and fell in love with the competitive nature of this game. I actually had to look up what aim was.
109079, Great Character
Posted by Puhguly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

It was really satisfying to see the growth that you made as a player over the course of Puhg's life. I wish that I could have done more to help you, but you took every little thing I offered and it snowballed you into a little machine. Part of me thinks that me deleting Puhg was one of the best thing that happened to Ghafler since it let you truly shine for the badass you were instead of being "the other nexus dwarf sword". Again, great char and I hope you keep banging out quality characters.
109056, My second favourite dwarf in the world!
Posted by Solec of WillowWood on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Running around with you was just awesome. Swords + Dwarf Health = WIN! Especially if you're running all around the place trying to find things, kill dragons and other mischievious things. Good luck with you next.
109058, RE: My second favourite dwarf in the world!
Broke the drive of this toon when you were gone. I learned a ton from you and had tons of fun when you were around thanks.