Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mamangava Kiai the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108902
108902, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mamangava Kiai the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 17 05:39:52 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Mamangava perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:236
109001, Huge respect given this way.
Posted by Solec of WillowWood on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always ready for a fight. And even though you knew you'd probably die, you came to the Island when I was on. Huge props, huge respect.
108924, wow 236 hours and no imm comments? You musta been really stealthy
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only interacted with mamangava as an enemy and I could tell that you were learning the ropes with the assassin class. You used some tactics that I hadn't really seen from battle assassins much before and I thought they were really good. Like a true villager you were always ready to throwdown against any odds too.

Give yourself a pat on the back for a good char. Have fun with your next.
108926, RE: wow 236 hours and no imm comments? You musta been really stealthy
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a good character, but very under the radar for anything that would warrant imm attention. That's not a bad thing, there wasn't anything bad to say about this character. Just unfortunately not too much that stood out to comment about either. I recently tried dipping my sad toes back into the mortal pond and played a lowbie battle ranger and he gave me a well thought out, solid interview. It was nice that he'd take the time to do that and he did a great job with it.
108932, RE: wow 236 hours and no imm comments? You musta been really stealthy
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was that ranger a female arial?
108936, Yes indeedy! nt
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
108943, RE: Yes indeedy! nt
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's cool. I'm 99% positive I also spoke with you as Jastyna. I don't recall your chars name but i certainly remember her. I really thought you had a great interview, so much so that I remember spontaneously wondering what happened to you about a week later.

I don't know what it is but I always am so awed when I find out I was interacting with an imms mort. I was the same way when I learned Twist was Caitlyan.
108906, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mamangava Kiai the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Kharrik Tor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey thanks for leveling up with me in the times when there was no one else around, thanks for having my back all those times. I'm surprised you had so few hours. Good times :)