Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kheorr Kraden the Flaming Zealot, Mergulla's Favorite Chew Toy, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108850
108850, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kheorr Kraden the Flaming Zealot, Mergulla's Favorite Chew Toy, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 15 16:38:10 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Kheorr perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:370
108894, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kheorr Kraden the Flaming Zealot, Mergulla's Favorite Chew Toy, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude.. really? So many hours of solid entertainment from Kheorr. SOOO many hours. Thanks.
108897, I'm sorry.
Posted by kanaev on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel now that was probably bad move on my side,
but i died two very stupid death in a row, and lost that damned Rod of Conquest.

Also, time limit to complete the quest in 3 real days, which i could hardly accomplish, was a real pressure.

So, in the rage, i decided that since i will be anathema two days later, why should i wait for it?

Once again, i'm asking to forgive me, especially from you, Enlilth.

For everyone else, i guess, my absense will not be as much of an issue.

Also, i would probably make some excuses to Garm for taking his claw extensions, though, i dont really feel bad about them.

Kheorr, Kanaev, Serduk, Hafizar, Mlyarir and Grrhanr, with best regards.

108898, RE: I'm sorry.
Posted by Alannahrd, on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eh...you mean the rod of conquest I just picked up? You bastard, I was looking forward to getting rich with you!
108899, Fun Character
Posted by Yindathos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked fighting you, like interacting with you. Seemed a decent Imperial sort to me. Damn rot. Wish I could have taught you some jokes to make Whiysdan laugh, alas.
108900, I agree
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whether with a group, or solo, you raided/defended, and were a force to be reckoned with.

I had to be worried fighting you, even if I had back up. You were one of the few that got me nervous, and one of the few that I knew were going to bring the wrath.

Cool character in my book.
108904, RE: I'm sorry.
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Words cannot express my exact feelings just this very second. Someone out there knows what I'm talking about.
108905, RE: I'm sorry.
Posted by Narissorin. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

The shadows agents have struck yet again!

Muah ha ha ha!
108907, I wouldn't brag about this
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made someone delete a good character. I wouldn't be proud.
108908, RE: I wouldn't brag about this
Posted by Narissorin. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
True,

Just trying to make light of the situation, something completely different was supposed to actually happen. But yeah, you're right.
108909, Now i feel even worse.
Posted by kanaev on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If that was some drow transmuter playing with me.....

Not sure why Narissorin would be involed.
108855, Why is everyone deleting? Argh!!
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You sure know what you're doing, and you don't drop roll when things go bad. You will be missed dearly. I hope this is just a delete and not an IgiveuponCF thing. Good luck with whatever you're doing and thanks for playing.
108851, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kheorr Kraden the Flaming Zealot, Mergulla's Favorite Chew Toy, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Curious Fortress Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why? You looked to have everything going really well.