Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNever knew you cared.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108778&mesg_id=108873
108873, Never knew you cared.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
because I honestly don't have a problem with 'Magus' the player and I am one of the few people who doesn't even try to work out who is playing who but it seems you are if you were looking for my characters to exact some sort of non-existent revenge.

I thought Vozmuir was a cock and that was it. I fought you plenty of times as Vokharin, my evil outlander shifter and I did not post any reflective comments from Vokharin to you in this death thread. Voz jumped Vokharin plenty of times when I was fighting others and/or raiding tribs etc but you were a Maran and I expect it when they are looking for kills.

I honestly don't care that much about you as a player and what you do but I did chuckle at the 'vitriol' spewed by good players then being backed up by Daevryn and Imm comments showing that you were milking Immteraction when it suits and being a douche at other times. I am paraphrasing but these are not my words as I just thought that you (and if the gnome mage looted stuff that was useless to him as a shifter) pulled a cock move. Even my evils who loot drop the stuff I replace it with.

Anyway, thanks for caring.