Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Miczariel Latrodectus the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108749
108749, (DELETED) [SCION] Miczariel Latrodectus the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 11 19:25:05 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Miczariel perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:218
108805, Hope you enjoyed the Spirit Breaker
Posted by Djutima on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I never saw you more. My play times have been almost PK'd by real life at the moment and at times I have been 'Stunned but will robably recover'.

Wish I could have been about a bit more but hopefully will be in the next few weeks as my schedule relaxes.
108865, I forgot how badass that sword is
Posted by Miczariel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My dream was to take another shot at Tiamat using it and a ghostly scimitar and just whittle her down with spray and critical hits. I totally forgot some of the affects it can throw out. It would make a badass unholy if the progs work.
108783, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Miczariel Latrodectus the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NOOOO!!! Now I'll never have a MicDouble and a shamrock shake. I blame Baer. Liked this character.
108789, I'd like fries with that plz!! nt
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nmfn
108800, Take a mini salad instead of fries with the burger
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And orange or apple juice instead of soda when you go for a burger meal and the meal becomes healthier.
108750, Goodbyes
Sorry to everyone in the low ranks when I got my hands on Armageddon. Invoroh was right in taking that the first chance they got. Iron double thrusts are nasty for elves, even with resist.

I had this idea to roll up a devil warrioress summoned from hell by some mysterious cloaked figure for the purpose of fulfilling the Scion prophecy. The concept was that for each circle of hell you could perform a ritual with an offering representing each circle and any creature willing would come through this ethereal gateway. The gateway itself was what would resemble the gateway from the Harry Potter books located in the department of mysteries. Anyways, for the third circle the cloaked figure presented a gluttonous elf child, the offering was accepted, and the Miczariel was summoned. The ritual worked up to a point for the summoners, but anything pass the 3rd circle of hell was too strong. Once Miczariel was summoned she devised a plan to summon Moloch by using her own flesh as the sacrifice, but first she would have to become filled with her gluttonous power in a very violent way, as violence was the key for the 7th circle. The power for the summoning would come from the Scepter and the shadow plane would be the bridge from the 7th circle to the surface.

In the final ritual, Miczariel was going to sacrifice herself, and I figured the IMMs would know the role, also outlined in an IMM note, and con kill me and continue the story. Alas, it was not meant to be. I had emailed Scarab and asked permission if I could have Mammon my diety,and he agreed to assume the guise of Mammon. When Scarab had to cut time from CF, I could see the mission of Miczariel could no longer continue. delete delete. There was one ritual before the delete, but the Scion IMM's wanted another route. Narissorin, you are an awesome Chancellor. Can't wait to roll up another for more interaction. Maybe you'll have a quest form by then.

Other Scions:

Zameida: Holy hell you are rocking those forms. You obviously did some research in the terrains you wanted to fight in and I never imagined a scion shifter being so deadly. Nelly has one hot potato in her hands, maybe she'll turn you into a amphibious assault vehicle so you can have the best of both worlds!

Iussuni: Any and every healer should be as reliable as you. Very well done in the ARRPEE department. You saved everyones tail more than once. Drows can be some fun characters if you're on their side.

Drekvah: Speaking of drow, I thought the opportunity for a violent ritual was at hand, but it sounded like you really didn't agree with the outcome. Hope I didn't spoil you fun, I saw it as an act of greater good for all of Scion.

Falkaine: Scion always seems to have some badass, powerful invoker at any given time. When you nuked the Advisor with that nova I laughed so hard and I don't know why. It was epic watching them go at it and then you're just like, you missed a spot, *blip*.

Nabighah: Was awesome traveling with you. Two paladins and a shaman enter, none leave. It was an extraordinary fight and I bet they were thinking they should have been aiming at you to begin with instead of me. Jokes on them!

IMMS:
Reksah: We may have only had 2-3 interactions, but each time it was so fluid and enjoyable that the mystery of your character was a pleasure to experience. Thanks for that.

Mergulla: Wish I could have had more interactions. I forgot that you were sphere gluttony too, and possibly jumping the Mammon ship to follow you, but that's just a bad idea and not graceful in my opinion. I figure that a follower should be a follower from day one if they're going to do it justice. Especially the QUEEN of gluttony. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Mammon would agree.

Scarabaeus: To be continued...

BATTLE:
Salyeris = fiend = Dead Mic! I had -40 mental saves and the head charms ready for anytime you logged in. I think 1-2 fiends got me, but what can ya do, fire giants are fodder to a good fiend.

Caitlyan: 25 dex vs. 3 dex and a bunch of deathblows later and I'd be lucky to teleport away. You played one of my theory builds and now I know it is indeed quite lethal.

Fort:
So many greater angels and archons! AHH!

OUTLANDER:
Grafacut: That looks like it's a lot of fun, I've always wanted to roll up an outlander.

Well, so long for now, time to roll up something new and start over.
108751, Proof reading is important!
Just realized I forgot Rindros! The induction process was a long and enjoyable experience. Too bad I couldn't continue your task, it was going to involve some interesting situations. Nightwalker familiar, nightwalker, druk'trars, portal summoned nightwalkers; You were like the nightwalker master if there's ever been one. A man surrounded by shadowy beasts to do his bidding. Oh, and a demon/devil and elementals for flavoring. Was very fun interacting with you, Sirrah.
108752, Haha. I never even got Dark Ties :P nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
108763, How many times did I get you those bracers?
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hahaha! I had a lot of fun runing around with you. I should've been harder on you that one time when you got me killed. I just remembered it now when I saw your death thread, I had totally forgotten. I meant to have you killed for it.

Anyways, good RP, fun fights and exploration trips.

GLWYN!
108768, There's a steep learning curve with bracers
It was the first time I had strange bracers so I had to figure out life with them on. I would think it's equivalent to the paranoia an AP with charges feels all the time. Now I know sealing a kill is not as important as holding onto strange bracers. Woe is me. Thanks for all the fun times!
108764, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I generally liked you and your RP, but I just couldn't get into and behind your role, if that makes any sense.

Looking forward to your next character!
108766, I know what you mean
When I wrote it I thought I had a clear idea, but then I kept finding these plot holes that didn't make sense where I had to just make something up to keep the idea believable. I kept saying to myself, "Brondo's got what plants need!" LOL
108765, as Selzar
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ran into you in my prime, south of Galadon.

We were both slamming each other for DEMOS, fled, an we stepped back a few moments seemingly mutually and it was like we each kinda stood there like when two cats realise how hard they just clawed each other in the face, and sorta found other enemies to go after.

I couldn't believe how close I was not only dying in that fight, but almost killing you at the same time. You were beastly, and I think as a mid-range human ranger, I must've suprised the hell out of you, too.

I was very cautious around you as Liralindalum because of that particular incident, and nearly jumping out of my chair when I sealed that PK on you. I had already input Co Word before the buffer showed you stunned and you died to poison/bleeding.

Awesome character.
108767, Those were fun times
Rangers at low levels always keep me hesitant because of spear/staff, most of the time I just need all the dam redux I can get my hands on. No matter what % spear/staff is mastered, in the woods it is a different story.

Yea, it was either give up or keep pushing when you were gating. Grafacut's one mean SOB. It was down to the wire, we were both soo low on HP, was a fun time.
108859, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Kaabaluta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn see I start working sixty hour weeks and everybody is up and deleting on me. No goodbyes fer meh! Bleh!

See if I bust meh hump getting gear fer yeh scion warriors again! :P

Heh sorry sleep deprivation makes me stupid, but all in all Mic was fun to travel with and good to have behind you with those swords. Sorry I never could scrounge up that Armageddon for you again. I was always looking out for it.

Hope to get a chance to see your next bombing around again sometime soon..... If I ever get any bloody time to try.
108864, Of course you get goodbyes!
I was really pulling for you to get inducted. At one point I was considering asking to be removed to let a Mage in, since a warrior doesn't have as much use with the scepter powers. Then I got strange bracers and I got selfish :( Worry not! At least there is a spot open now that I deleted! I love the cane.It's very pimpin.