Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Sirlas a'Rosinalisthir the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108298
108298, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Sirlas a'Rosinalisthir the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 23 06:25:03 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Sirlas perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:109
108300, short goodbyes
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good interactions in general with most everyone. Forms were ok, though I found that the Pseudodragon seemed to tank better than the Hummingbird in a lot of cases, probably because of the regen. I'd take that edge again in a heartbeat. Rhino was cool, but not as cool as I'd hoped for, probably the player and not the form here.

In only 100 hours I doubt I made a whole lot of RP type impact on folks.
It was an impulse delete, but when I do those, I try to resist the urge to re-activate.

In the end I shouldn't have gone AFK where I was after the conversations I'd had. I blame myself for that. It was just the straw that broke the camels back I guess. Part of me feels like it's taking less and less straw lately...something I'll have to work on.

See you all in the fields.
108302, This sucks...
Posted by Drident on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really looking forward to you and I turning the tide on the outlanders. You and I were really beginning to work well together, both in the skies and on the ground. But I understand one too many straws. I wish you well and luck on your next one!