Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Teequlaya the Hidden
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108295
108295, (DELETED) [None] Teequlaya the Hidden
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 23 03:44:38 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Teequlaya perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:122
108296, This bums me out
Posted by Drekvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had potential, always cool to have a solid thief on your side. Enjoyed the interactions. What happened?

108297, My stupid head happened.
Posted by Teequlaya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was thinking i can play RP char, but my understanding of RP is far from RP standards of CF, it seems.

Teequlaya was mostly RP oriented character, poisoners have too short number of tricks, this is my third poisoner during 3? years and i have noticed they are becoming worse and worse.

I have a decend role (well 1000 imm exp), had been trying to RP with players all the time, but
it seems theese days RP starts and ends at Imm's shrines, nobody cares
what you are doing in game
(i mean if you aren't doing real crap or cheating).

Somehow i have found friendly bard to write a song about my life to make people understand my role.

Was playing with mobs under mind control poison, "suggest"ing them to call me a "beloved queen" and look at me "with eyes full of love" or making elves to kill each over because "SHE IS MY! DON'T glance at HER!".

BUT NOBODY CARE:)

Scion's quest was just cracked me up...
I thought Scions is most RP required cabal, but i got newbie-like quest, i think Simon's quest is more interesting...
So i decided - enough, and returned to power gaming chars:)

108305, Ouch, you call that a newbie-like quest?
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm going to delve deeper into these quests once Zameida is dead and gone, they're all for a reason though, can't say more than that.

I really liked this char though, and you did some pretty good work. A shame I didn't get to witness that RP though. I did like your song though.

A question though, what sort of player driven quests would you like to see in CF? Even though the quest had a reason, perhaps it could've been made more fun. (And ofc, don't go into details about that quest here, for obvious reasons.)
108306, Tequila - The most deadly poison. n/t
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntnt
108307, Actually vodka is! :)nt
Posted by Teequlaya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
@