Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Buk the Seven Fingered Seeker of Order, Balanced Orc
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108104
108104, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Buk the Seven Fingered Seeker of Order, Balanced Orc
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 14 04:23:20 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Buk perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:134
108118, Come on Sow.. Really?
Posted by Invoroh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Woe is to the neutral Orc. I thought you were just another attack, kill, eat type to begin with but you proved me wrong. I was really rooting for you both ic and ooc. Too bad it ended like this. Still, I hope you come back with something else interesting soon and good luck.
108110, I was really starting to pull for you too!
Posted by Drident on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a player, I was hoping the whole time you could pull it off. Has an Orc ever been in any Cabal before??

As Drident, at first I did not trust you, I thought you just wanted to find away to be better than the males and you would eventually find this too hard and try a different approach. Eventually, as time went on and you were still dedicated, Drident's views towards you started to change and the next time we worked together I was going to write a new recommendation letter for you.

Good Luck with your next!
108106, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Buk the Seven Fingered Seeker of Order, Balanced Orc
Posted by Dijur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I as a player had fun with Buk, was cool to see her around and watch how she progressed. Tribunals have had it hard for awhile now and you got to see that but I hope that you had fun along the way.

Dijur didn't like Buk at first. He scoffed at the idea of an orc being a magistrate and while he tried to be polite about it, he was a bit offended. But then he realized that he was being like the rest of Thera and holding a bias instead of keeping the truly neutral view that Dijur prides himself for. So, he took a step back and observed. Then he judged Buk for her actions like he does everyone else and, to his surprise, Buk was a better Magistrate candidate then many.

Good luck with your next.