Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Rawarit the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108011
108011, (DELETED) [None] Rawarit the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 9 02:58:22 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Rawarit perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:143
108020, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rawarit the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Larshalv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well the experiment is ended. Wanted to see how the survivability and how roleplay would be outside a cabal.

Two things changed since I made this char, 1 I moved from US. Texas to Norway.Big time change. And I finished my degree! Yey!

Attempting to play slightly insane, ei hearing voices, and being afflicted with insanity at random hours. Speaking constantly to a duck and giving flowers to a villager. Was all good fun!

Special thanks to Solec, Salyeris and Mauz!

As for the survivability of a shapeshifter with offense and defense forms is quite strong. Especially with a regen form. Komodo /tiger allowed me to survive pretty much anything. A bit dissapointed with the tiger form, trying to fight a warrior with it is just pointless. Its attacks are easily avoided and the output is somewhat weak. It has other strengths though! Dont get me wrong its a decent form, but with the current warriors not so much.

Roleplay outside of a cabal sort of puts you off the beaten path. I think at one point someone made me hear whispers and voices, which was pretty funny. Especially since my char was quite paranoid and had his own issues! So thanks :)

And a great thanks to all the immortals out there working hard to keep this mud going! My "hat" is off to you!

And the stellar players out there! Keep rping! Even with crazy sobs like myself!
108028, You should have given up magic
Posted by Salyeris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But we did have some fun talking and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Uncaballed can be sort of slow, so I was happy to give you someone to interact with sometimes, even it was the whole mage & villager dynamic, was certainly fun.

Congrats on the degree!
Hope to see you out in the fields again sometime.