Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grorbek the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107980
107980, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grorbek the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 6 11:24:35 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Grorbek perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:185
107992, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grorbek the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw you one time when you were the only imperial on vs. three or so forties (a couple of which were PK competent). Most people would have stayed away but you kept trying hit and run tactics, over and over, working to retrieve even though you kept barely escaping with your life.

I was totally cheering for you to succeed ... But then after 40 minutes or so, you died to a Vozmuir/Gareeyn cutoff/entwine team :(. Damn entwine.

Anyway, it was an impressive display of guts and determination. And your attitude afterward did not betray any sense of frustration IC. Well done, hope you get time to come back.
107995, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grorbek the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Zanzarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You should keep watching.
After 20 minutes or so, they both died in Hamsah against me and Kii steped out the shadows and special guest Zameida who log on right at Hamsah pit.
After this i have returned Codex and killed that elf solo.
107986, Ya was a fine soldier.
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ya position gunna be hard to fill, Elite. Empire experience great loss this day. Rest ya soul and reincarnate soon. The fields look empty these days.

107991, RE: Ya was a fine soldier.
Well, Empire needs new Emperor i think.
Both, previous War Master and current Emperor are competent fighters, but leader should actually lead.
Empire is fine theese days, i have deleted mostly because of OOC reasons.
Thanks for kind words.
107982, You beat me down!
Posted by Golmuf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
good fights and had good rp = good work!
107990, You was tough, at that time i have won luck was on my side.
Thanks for kind words.
107981, Now this was sad to see!
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed fighting you. You were tough, for some reason your build really messed me up. I only ever killed you once, when you made a certain mistake that made me just trample you down real quick.

I'm guessing something like dance/whirlwind or perhaps dance/ward? You had better melee defence than most arials and drows I fought.

Why the delete? Got bored? Your hours seemed to fade the past weeks.
107989, Yeah there are some reasons
My boss thrown on me huge number of tasks, i have tried to play a hour per day,
but lost a feeling of characted,
when i was logging there were ####loads of imperials or ####load of forties = no real competition.

Grorbek had Maelstrom/wrilwind.
Thanks for kind words.