Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Hosun the Druid of the Full Moon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107978
107978, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Hosun the Druid of the Full Moon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 6 10:47:29 2012

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Hosun perished, never to return.
Race:centaur
Class:druid
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:78
107979, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Hosun the Druid of the Full Moon
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it was fun and not fun at the same time. I enjoyed Druid, and learned a lot on that side. The EXP penalty for the race for me really didn't make my life fun. Was in an RP rut, feeling that this was just my last spire paladin in a centaur druid body. SO that didn't help either, in fact it probably played as much if not more of a part in my deletion than anything else.

Had a lot of good interactions with folks. Good chances for some quality RP.

Whiysdan - Thanks for the talks and the empowerment. Sorry to jump ship on you. Quality experience as always, but I just felt this was my Spire Pally all over again after a while, and just didn't have a hook to make him unique I felt. Part of the reason I deleted realy.

Yindathos - Liked you a lot. Man you were fun to be around.
Liralinalum - Ditto. Keep truckin man.

The rest, post and I'll reply.

Feedback on Seasonal Races:

The only thing I think that would have helped a littel more was making the gear more accessible to a build I think Centaurs were a really good fit for, that is outlander. I found one Centaur mob, and I looked at probably 60% of the mud I would say, maybe less. But It would make more sense to me to have some kind of mini area, like Frost Giants, when you put in this type of feature. Otherwise It was lots of fun, and did add some great interactions.
107983, Good idea for season areas
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like the idea for a little mini-area for each race released. Ten rooms or so, nothing big. A 'regear' shop in the area would be cool, sort of like the merchants north of the crossroads but for that specific race. A small area can add a lot of flavor as well by telling some cool lore and adding a feel to the race.

Anyway...

I didn't interact with you much but from what I saw you were really trying to zero in on the character but never quite got a feel for it. Nothing bad, the character seemed well played, just seemed like you never settled in. At least you gave it a shot!

Good luck with the next!
107987, Rats
Posted by Yindathos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't sense a roleplay rut, but then again, why would I have? I thought you were pretty interesting, and on your way to being pretty awesome. Nothing like a fun character, and you were. I wanted to see more on how the bees would work into things.
107993, Sad to see this
Posted by Oryntohr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hosun seemed really cool from what I saw, too bad you didn't find your groove. I know it happens, though. GLWYN