Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rafe the Voice of An Immortal, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107887
107887, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rafe the Voice of An Immortal, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 1 17:34:27 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Rafe perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:143
107889, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rafe the Voice of An Immortal, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Dijur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shame. I liked Rafe, cool character. Your times slowly dropped though so I sort of knew it was coming.

You always did seem to have a problem keeping a solid connection to, I felt bad for you. Anyway, quality character that will be missed. I enjoyed our IC talks about how our views on the other cabals has changed since joining the Tribunal.

Good luck with your next!
107892, He would be cool if wasn't another tribunal-goodie-fort-lackey.
Posted by Zanzarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Perhaps same player who was that storm/shaman/trib not so long time in Past, forgot his name G..something.
Really shame.
107896, RE: He would be cool if wasn't another tribunal-goodie-fort-lackey.
Posted by rafe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fort lackey? I had little to no interaction with them and I think I helped them one time when they were being raided. Nice try, though.
107898, I think the Russian govt is putting bitterness in the vodka lately nt
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
107913, Tzar was right, nazi, if you can't find the arguments you are go with BLABLABLA! HE IS RUSSIAN! Shame.
Posted by Zanzarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What make you think you are smarter?
Mugaga.
107916, In soviet russia, the joke gets you.... n.t
Posted by The-me on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
107901, Fortress
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It just takes one small puff of the stuff, and you'll be a FORTPERMAGROUPER!

Would've been cool to chat with you more, but my playtime has been cut down severely due to RL constraints.

And yeah, I've only ever seen this guy help Fort out once, at a raid.
107899, Funny
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I bet I was at least 5 times as deathful as Rafe, also I wasnt considered very goody goody, I think about 1/3rd of my kills were on forties. If Goodie tribs turn up near fort, its either to meet someone from fort or you know kill someone evil... cause you dont get much like action otherwise.
107966, I revise my deathfullness to at least 2.5times (rose tinted goggles and all that) nt
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
snft
107897, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rafe the Voice of An Immortal, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by rafe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

My connection was garbage as I was deployed and it was frustrating as hell all the time. Oh well, I dealt with it.

I was going to continue playing but I just returned to America a few days ago and just didn't feel the character anymore. I suppose it happens.
107900, Welcome back to the states.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously.
Have some fun getting back into the joy of CF. :)