Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHow does that work?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107445&mesg_id=107766
107766, How does that work?
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I'm sort of curious what kind of Fort character -- usually I
>feel kind of bad for evil Battle when I'm playing Fort, but
>maybe I milk the healer advantage more hardcore than most
>people.

That level of hit and run never made sense to me. I've never worded, healed and gotten back and found the person just waiting to be finished off. And I've never had anyone heal up and come back at me successfully either (though I suck, so it's rare anybody will to do that) because it's so easy to just hide and rest.

I hate to throw down a challenge to you nep, but if we fight on Eastern (and where else do you fight a villager?) where are you going to look for me? I feel like I can easily go to ante-hell, oryx steppes, Haunted wood, Grymnear, Keep of the Righteous and a half dozen other places before you can realistically get back, and then I'll get quite a lot of time to sleep it off. And my experience is that basically nobody checks those places anyway. And if you give me just a little bit extra, then I'm off into some real nowhere like the elemental temple, or the wastes of noveil or something.

And sure, if I'm plagued, I have to go to the village first, and then maybe you could get me, but fort-plaguer is pretty rare.