Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWhat about non RBW types?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107445&mesg_id=107764
107764, What about non RBW types?
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I personally don't think that every build in the village warrants 2 or more to 1 odds. That being said, I have done such and had the same done against me. I think it is part of the Game Dynamic and is much less often than it used to be. Truth be told, I think there isn't anything wrong with doing what needs to be done, IC, to kill the object of your goal/your enemy.

From my personal experiences I found it much tougher fighting evil villagers as a Fortie than I ever did as an Islander. Most of the fights that seemed skewed were because of huge damage DB but not all.

Vanguard imo is awesome for reducing damage from DB and if your playing a class that can defend fairly well, then the ability to quaff return, heal, reengaging is your best friend. With a few dam reduction preps one can bump up their resist to resistance damage redux without a whole lot of effort. Not to mention fly as non flyer, enlarge or reduce for bash prot.

All that aside, I just say Kill who you need to kill and if you "Need" (As in, can't ensure kill otherwise) to gang, then do it. It is imo more fun to kill a RBW who did everything they could to beat you and yet, standing alone, you're still victorious... Just sayin.