Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI think a lot of Battle ragers should be true neutral though
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107445&mesg_id=107656
107656, I think a lot of Battle ragers should be true neutral though
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the perspective that really Battle is not about Good or Evil, it's about the destruction of magic. To me it should almost be anti-good because it just seems difficult to reconcile the two ideals.
And from what I saw Battle lends itself heavily to chaotic people, at least when I was a Nexus guy and could tell such things.

Vanguard is still useful against neutral berserkers because it mitigates deathblow a lot, and it's really berserkers that have significant advantages against nexus melee classes that can not DR prep because vanguard won't make up for DB/Resist/Thirst. A nexus warrior is on decent footing with a scout or defender though, not equal, but not terribile. I'd take stoneskin, desensitive, enlarge or reduce, word/teleport potions, healing preps and flight over Rager resist lots of times, so I don't think there is much of a drawback or significant disadvantage against Battle for Nexus, except maybe a thirsting berserker who catches you unprepared.