Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTime to fess up!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107445&mesg_id=107471
107471, Time to fess up!
Posted by AXera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Donderston, I actually voted for Gdot in the vote that got you made Meter. Talking with other Nexuns at the time, I had a good feeling you had a chance to win anyway though. Gdot's interest seemed to be waning and you were around and helping people so very often, but I wanted to respect Puhguly's wish that the two of them would remain Rhyme/Meter as long as they were alive. I obviously voted for you after that - even in the last vote that I abstained from voting for myself as Rhyme in.

If you missed it, I left my general feelings toward your character in my goodbye post. You did great things for Nexus, and I couldn't help but feel I failed you by not sticking around longer. Thanks again for the warcry idea, which in the end is really the only thing anyone will actually remember about that character!

Oh, and I didn't really mind the lounging around getting you barrier wands so often, given that most of that time there wasn't much if any action going on anyway.