Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Iepnier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107277
107277, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Iepnier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 13 11:38:58 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Iepnier perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:399
107278, Hmmf.
Posted by Iepnier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a fun little experiment who achieved in some areas but failed miserably in others. The people I fought were almost universally class acts, and the camaraderie I felt in Battle I have not felt in a cabal experience for years.

Thank you for the good moments and the experience of being Drillmaster.
107280, RE: Hmmf.
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played assassin and a good job as Drillmaster from my view, on the outside.

glwyn
107281, RE: Hmmf.
Posted by Jastyna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't realize you were so close! I thought you did a nice job in your role as Drillmaster with the drills you organized and such. I always had fun fighting next to you and thought you to be tough. I couldn't help but laugh because I think it happened twice where I killed the person you were trying to stalk without realizing you were stalking. Sorry about that!

107282, Nice farewell.
Posted by Salyeris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Short and to the point, just like Iepnier was.
I liked the char obviously, nice job with things all around and I am glad you went as far as you did after I gave my recommendation to you.

Actually amazed you died before me. :)
107284, Going out swinging
Posted by Swabaum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hell of a last battle. You guys get the key and we ambush you on eastern. Honestly I didnt even know Kii was around, then all the sudden Im blind and a thief is knifing someone. Well played from all I saw. glwyn
107286, RE: Hmmf.
Posted by Djetmai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Was fun rising up with you and seeing how far you got in life. You really came into your own as Drillmaster; was expecting you to be around for a while. Ah well, was good while it lasted. We had some excellent adventures; even got to see what happens with 13 lucky stalks on the manticore!

Had no idea you were this close to death. Well done. Live long and prosper in your next incarnation.
107415, Character thoughts
Posted by Akresius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you did a pretty good job as a follower. For the most part, you were patient and did your thing. Any issues I had with your character we discussed IC. You consistently recognized what mistakes you made and sought to improve.

Nice job.
107420, RE: Hmmf.
Posted by Shaendath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From my perspective, a fun enemy to fight and a classy Villager. I enjoyed our interactions immensely.