Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vokharin Grubroot the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106905
106905, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vokharin Grubroot the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 2 12:47:05 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Vokharin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:127
106923, Usual 100hr shifter boredom
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a good role idea and thought I might try and go for reaver. Had a Holiday to play some extra hours and did and even had a little immteraction via a voice on some winds but despite talking to applicants, raiding, retrieving etc I got no such indication that Reaver was a possibility. So when the Holiday ended and normal hours resumed I got bored of the same old login action and started messing with an alternate for the quiet hours when there was no one to fight with or even talk to over cb.

Then, in a not so direct way, I am told my character is worthless in terms of outlander and/or Reaver by our friendly neighborhood Cyradia and the will to play just ebbed and ebbed. Thror's RC was my last hope at resurrecting interest and any kind of luck there might have rekindled it but it never happened and so about a week or so later I found myself not wanting to log in despite a 1200+ hp set with good +str, dex and saves and Cobra/Lion so I did log on, left my #### in the hollow and deleted.

If you can be arsed to comment I will reply, otherwise not.
106908, That sucks, I really liked you!
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had you pegged for nigthreaver for so long, but then your hours started to dwindle. You were awesome to run around with as Foratha and you had a nice evil vibe.

+ you and Rasst got a super nice kill on me when I was Fjodir. Good work with the char, a shame you didn't keep at it!
106924, RE: That sucks, I really liked you!
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, feels funny now to think of killing fjodir, who must have been great fun to play, to then side with you as Foratha. I really liked Foratha apart from the one time you fled when we fought ragers and Akedah got me as I wasn't expecting to be tanking so suddenly.

It was also nice to be on the same side for a change given how many characters I have had fight yours over the years.

See you in the fields and Rasst made the plan so, rightly, deserved most credit/blame for your demise.