Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Icktban the Battle-Hardened, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106871
106871, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Icktban the Battle-Hardened, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 1 17:16:38 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Icktban perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:56
106875, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Icktban the Battle-Hardened, Imperial Blade
Posted by Manaheim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a good fun, but I got pissed off by dying to someone who has been the same rank for 3 months at least.

I for one like to progress, gain ranks, maybe take some time to practice and explore etc. But its not a level playing field with a player level sitting player like this. I simply cannot roleplay or even play with someone who cannot progress.

It is true, I got pissed and this is a definate rage delete. I apologise to everyone, including the imms, my enemies and allies. I think I let you down a lot.

Sorry Golmuf, you deserved a chance to fight me more. Sorry Yarglen, I wanted to rank up and be able to help but you it turns out I was too weak.

Sorry eveyone else. I let myself and you down.
106876, Last i checked level sitting is not a crime
Posted by Garm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Edited because the player who edited it showed his forum handle by doing so.

This was the first time I fought you and the first time you died to me. You got pissed because your ego couldn't handle it, not because i "level sit" as you say.

There is no excuse for going OOC and start calling others faggots, especially someone who did nothing to "grief" you as you say. Wake up and smell the coffee.

* and yes going through my logs, you are right, _I_ attacked you, I was fighting mobs at the time and got confused with who did what. Still changes nothing, you're empire I'm outlander.
106878, I didnt say it was a crime...
...I said exactly what I think of it in my goodbye message
106880, I don't understand how a level sitter ruins your experience.
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If the guy is level sitting and preying on his range, all you have to do is rank past him. I don't know much about either of these characters, but it seems like this is the obvious answer to the "problem," especially if you "like to progress."

Then, best case scenario is he distends and he's level 38 and in hero range. Then you eff him up.
106881, Very good point.
I should have got control of my anger at this level sitter and done what you said.

But he never did anything months back when I was Manaheim. Im guessing he would do #### all now (expect prey on easy targets trying to progress in the game).

It is my failure at patience.
106882, Next time i find you in the woods, i'll give you a pass because you're trying to progress *chucklefelar*
As far as easy targets and all that, you'll see my pbf when it comes out.

I can assure you I never turned down a fight, was regularly fighting ppl with 8+ levels on me from the 30s and obv doing the same today, if I can find them.
106883, RE: Dont even try to roleplay with me.
Or talk to me please, because I think your level sitting arse is full of ####.
106884, Seek professional help before you hurt somebody. NT.
NT
106907, Stop posting
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't mind level-sitters at all, but you're really coming off like a huge ass here. Even if you're right, you should just ignore him and keep doing whatever it is you're doing in game. Because while I don't think levelsitting means griefer, the way you're posting makes me think less of your character, which shouldn't be happening.
106885, I failed at patience wit em too
Posted by Golmuf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And he won three times cause of it instead of two because I lost me cool. That stinkin ranger will get his.
106896, Level sitting is never an issue.
Posted by sezdral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How is a ranger going to stop you from progressing in the game? Just don't stay in the wilderness and he can't do much to win against you. If he can, he deserves to win anyway.
Granted, the range for empire at those ranks is pretty hostile.

Sounds to me like you just didn't like playing underdog.
106879, RE: Last i checked level sitting is not a crime
Posted by Also... on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never called you a faggot.

I said #### you you level sitting griefer.

I find level sitters griefers. And you ARE a level sitter.

Thats why I said I cant roleplay with you, because how can I roleplay with someone who powergames by level sitting?
106892, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Icktban the Battle-Hardened,...
Posted by Ulgrunz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
God damnit!

That is all.

Seriously, was fun for the time we had running together, gonna miss your little quips which had me the player chuckling. Was looking forward to a little more development between the chracters as I thought we had a good thing going.

Good luck with your next.

106873, You deserve whatever you got... and MORE
You attack me, I find you later and kill you, loot a single item from your corpse and you call me a bunch of adjectives, griefer amongst them.

Good riddance.
106877, RE: You deserve whatever you got... and MORE
See my goodbye message. (Also, you attacked me).
106872, What the!
Posted by Golmuf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ye just got done beatin me down. Now no rematch!
106874, Sorry man...
I feel really bad, you deserved a good chance at revenge. See my quick goodbyes.