Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Shrahnakhu Iben Sho'Kahn the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106848
106848, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Shrahnakhu Iben Sho'Kahn the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 1 12:37:03 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Shrahnakhu perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:101
106897, Sorry for the waste of time. (Edited)
Posted by Alston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't like that there were SOOOOOO many Fortress.

As I grew with this build an Idea for another verson of it came to me and this one became uninteresting.

Not evading a lion and getting killed in 3 or 4 rounds even though I was out of the woods sealed it for me. The lag is rediculous and I reassert my conviction that there is a connection to it and PK

I really liked the idea on his back ground, but I was stalling how to make him relevant to the Fortress. I was playing into the concept of Imbassar tought him how to speak better but never fully developed that.

So I am going to try this other build and see what we see and likely remain uncaballed.

P.S. Dear Captain, please locate the shift key the , the . the ? and of course the !!!!!!!

Thank you.

P.S.

Thanks to the guys who I ranked up with and the captain. You guys were all fun to be around.

106898, RE: Sorry for the waste of time.
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a hunch this was you, and I want to say well done. Sometimes your temper gets the best of you, and that wasn't the case at all with this character. The speech patterns made you noticable but I do agree that you seemed to have a little bit of a hard time fitting in. I think you would have been better served to have not powered to hero so fast, spent a little time at low and mid ranks to really develope the character.

Good luck on your next!
106899, What speech Patterns!? Holy Sheets!
I was speaking in an accent so far from anything I have ever played I thought I was under the radar.

Honestly, I am trying to get better at being better.

Edit: The Subject was tongue in cheek.
106902, spent a little time at low and mid ranks
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd echo this for you my friend. I know you get annoyed when people turn you down for ranking, but if you played with some of us in the lower ranks you might get some more of the type of interaction I know you like.
106903, I don't get annoyed when people turn me down when I am playing a class I can solor rank with.
I get annoyed with people who don't understand the art of ranking efficiently.

I play through all ranks but I went up quick specifically to get a certain edge to see what it was like.

Not sure what you're talking about honestly.
106904, I could be wrong, I just seem to recall..
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You saying things along the lines of ignoring people or actively seeking to kill them if they turn you down for ranking in lieu of spamming skills or what have you.

No big deal. If you play all the ranks, you play all the ranks. I misunderstood something, somewhere. I like having an Alston to play with and you floating at lower ranks makes that easier.
106906, I don't hunt people down for not ranking. I don't really spam skills.
Unless it's spells and I have other things IRL to do.

I mastered nearly all my skills just through normal ranking. By the time I was a hero, I litterally had every skill mastered that would be used in a PvP fight except third and rapid shot.

It's a concept I picked up from Daevryn.

When people turn down my invitation, I don't come after them unless they are ####s about (Meaning they are RPing an enemy in most cases) or they reveal they are an enemy of mine.

I am very impatient. It's a bad trait but it has it's uses too.
106900, That speech pattern made me laugh really, really hard.
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved watching Shrahn talk over CB. Was hella funny and livened up some logins.

I do agree with you that hero range can get really dull sometimes.

I'm not sure it was the huge amount of Fortress so much as the complete lack of enemies that was the problem.

I remember back when 4-5 Fort being logged in meant you were the underdog, not the complete pendulum dominator. It wasn't as long ago as everyone likes to pretend. :(

WTB -> larger playerbase
106901, Thank you so much for the Bracers. They are partially responsible for my demise.
They increase the damage of the boy by a bit but I was hoping they would also help with aimed shot which seemed nerfed to me. I would have traded them away for a freemovment or some such. :)

I wanted to interact with you more, but you were a thief and thieves were taboo with his people. That's why I didn't take the bracers directly.
106909, Did he say 'Flawless Victory' and 'Fatality' often?
Posted by NacMacFeegle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
106910, FRIENDSHIP!?!??
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
106911, He should've gone with "you weak, pathetic fool", imo (n/t)
Posted by Mort on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
106913, As an old school M.K. fan...I don't understand the connection here. n/t
dsfvadv
106914, Last name.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
See what you did there?
106917, Yeah, I do... Son of Shokai.
I just made Ibn into Iben.

Still not getting your meaning.
106918, You sure you played MK at all?
There's a boss by the name of Shao'Kahn (sp?).
106919, RE: Last name.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You realize you've probably walked right past a statue of Sho'Kahn in the game a thousand times, right?
106922, Doubtful. I had to explain it to everyone.
Some of them may have been RPing not knowing that Shoaki is Sho'Kahn in Hamsah, but I get the feeling most if not all were just unaware.
106938, Yes.
I looked at it and got no obs exp therefore it doesn't matter.
j/k

Not saying the last name is bad, just suggested an explanation for MK reference.