Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Bahuzan the Evil Knight
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106721
106721, (DELETED) [SCION] Bahuzan the Evil Knight
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 27 15:24:44 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Bahuzan perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:86
106723, Just bad timing mostly
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a good solid start with this one. Full farmable ABS and managed to get inducted in scion in the 30s. I'm not great with anti-paladins, the surviving sure but not the heavy killing. My role was really interesting, I wasn't quite sure how to make it come to life in game though. There was some immortal up there that must of liked it, I think on 3 different occasions I got really cool random immteraction events. I assume it was Reksah, but whoever it was, thanks. It was really cool. If the role would have played out, I would have hoped to make the turn to paladin possible through immortals. (funny how all this conversation about class switching came up during my life, my role clearly has me as a former knight paladin long ago)

My parents needed help moving and I have been busy busy busy the last 5 days, little to no time for a serious login. By the time I logged in again I had lost my push :(

Thanks to all who made it fun.
106724, RE: Just bad timing mostly
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was me. Fun role, though I had no idea you were thinking of turning paladin.

I was hoping you would take the opportunity to go in some sort of direction. I felt like we were stuck at a good beginning with nowhere to go.

Best of luck when you return.