Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <None> Nangor the Holy of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=1065
1065, (DEL) Nangor the Holy of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 4 17:45:03 2001

11 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Nangor perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:204
PK Ratio:10% (closer to 100% is better)

1066, Deleted...
Posted by Nangor (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first empowered character. I was terrible at player killing.
I must give my regards to Bria, thanks for being patient with me. I know I failed in my role-play some times.

Amberion: We basically ranked together from mid-30 to hero. A good friend that always could be trusted. Hope you will manage to age die or con die before the delete ghost gets you.

Elvam: I was travelling a lot with you too, but not as much as Amberion. But I think it was you and Amberion that I travelled most together with as a group.

Gabryel: The 3rd that I travelled a lot with. You seemed to fall a little behind when I got into my 40's. Amberions fiancée.

I know that it is many more that could\should have been mentioned. Just scold me if you feel you could\should have been mentioned.

That is all I am about to write! On to my next character!

Nangor

1068, RE: Deleted...
Posted by Amberion (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dammit, will miss you man... :) See you on the fields.
1067, RE: Deleted...
Posted by Gabryel(DEL) (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man I never thought I'd see it!

I don't think there are many out there who care whether or not you were good at player killing - I for one didn't. Your roleplay more than made up for it! You were great fun to travel with and you were one of the most patient and giving people I had the pleasure of meeting. :)

So what if I fell behind - I got stuck at 34 for a little while. I suffered three mob deaths, and that took a Hell of a lot of getting out of! :P I did eventually make into the 40's, only to have my patience worn thin by a moron with an ego to make up for his lack of brain.

Still, it was great! Hopefully we'll meet again in other incarnations ;)

Em