Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Iesysiuk Wigglesworth the Fun-loving Student of Dragonology, Decorator of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106456
106456, (DELETED) [HERALD] Iesysiuk Wigglesworth the Fun-loving Student of Dragonology, Decorator of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 19 13:32:48 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Iesysiuk perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:114
106462, Fun stuff
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Short and sweet goodbye. I rolled this one to be a "Little homey" character to everyone. I was generally a non combatant, I think only one person in my characters life dared to kill me, I tried to be just too cute too kill. I think I probably traveled with evil a little more than good. Well goodie had a full house most of the time. They didn't need my help most of the time. Out of my entire life, never once did the group of goodies ever invite me to go do anything. All that Tiamat killing and not even a invite sort of took the wind out of the sails of my role. I tried to hang on but being a non combatant for too long just never sits for me. I play short lived characters as it is, playing a healer this long is a stretch for me.

I hope you all liked the delete event. I wanted to come up with a fun way to pass out my nice suit and a game of charades fit very nicely.

PS, the highlight of this character was Whiysdan. God damn are you fantastic man, kudos. Just a stand out good guy that really works hard to make sure his followers feel special. I think everyone should give his religion a shot and see just how much flavor he adds. The man likes to interact!
106474, This character fit Whiysdan religion perfectly!
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I literally laughed out loud multiple times both in interactions with you and in just randomly watching you. You did very well in a short amount of time. Really great job!

=w= (this new signature might stick! highfive Zynzyn!)
106475, Little homey
Posted by Zynzyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You rocked. Good exploration knowledge, common sense, and attention to detail all while constantly making things fun? What's not to like?! I always felt my inner Herald stir when we would go on some adventure or another. And your help in Yzekon was totally awesome, and honestly I don't know how we made it that far! Damn place gets pretty scary!
106461, The best way to delete ever!
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That stuff at the inn was a lot of fun!

And I had a bunch of fun interaction with you as Foratha. Hope you come back with something cool again!