Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106421
106421, (DELETED) [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 19 10:44:11 2012

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Zynzyn perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:540
106488, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Posted by Onard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I regret not returning to CF a month or so earlier so I could interact with you more. You were inspirationally well-RP'ed and had that certain suave evil aura about you that made you stand out. My hat is off to you!

Respectfully Yeti,

Onard WhiteBeard
106510, Re:
Posted by Zynzyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you, sir.
106476, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is a shame, I was a big fan of Zynzyn.

You were pretty ideal as a character I'd want in my cabal. Actually, I would have probably tattooed you if you had shown interest.

I didn't realize you had one of the wrong items for your quest. You said the first three were so easy and never mentioned what they were that I just assumed you had the right ones. At one time I searched to see and noticed you didn't have the one you were missing, but assumed you knew what/where it was and just didn't have it on your person at the time. :(

Thanks for putting that one thing in the game--I really like it.
106477, Re:
I was 95% certain about the item in question, as well. A day or two ago I actually looked to a different "salacious mistress" just in case. I guess I should have done a bigger sweep, but honestly I thought I had it in the bag. #### happens I guess.

You do a lot for the cabal, and I must say that this is the best experience I've had in Scion since I was Mekantos, because Beroxxus was all about getting in there and making fun things happen - just like you.

As for that one thing...I was pretty happy with how it came out. I found myself thinking more than once "Damn, it would be cool if this were actually implemented in some way, like a necro specialization." But, that's probably hoping for too much.

I am curious about one thing...what the heck happened with the whole armor of bone + arial wings thing from the Art of Necromancy contest?!
106484, RE: Re:
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Art of Necromancy contest was mostly just a way to get people to think about their character's spells/skills as more than just commands they enter on a keyboard at the right time.

While your entry was good enough to merit a reward, none of the ideas were anything that struck me as something that would be a good addition to edges (either from power/practicality of coding/other reasons). You're welcome to email someone that works on edges and propose it yourself, though!

Appreciate your kind words about me. It makes it a lot more fun when people are willing to get involved like you were.
106463, Without a doubt...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...you're a better necro player than I am, and Zynzyn as a lich would likely have made everyone forget that Tavlin had even existed.

I say this because Tavlin faced similar (though probably not nearly as long) odds, while a level 47 human Spectre. Having the Scepter was a rarity, there were usually 4 or 5 Fort on in range, 3 or 4 Battle, and so on. Just trying to build an army was an exercise in frustration. Even had a vulture/grizzly who would make my life hell, like in your log! :P

In fact it was so bad that I was basically about to delete several times. I don't think I got very many pkwins at 47, either. I wanted OUT of it NOW.

You, on the other hand, were still scary as hell at 47th. The number of kills you got while lichquesting is actually daunting to me when I consider ever trying again to get a lichquest - I'm certain I can't compete with that.

A very, very good character.
106478, Wow
That's a huge compliment, coming from a guy who pretty much sets the standard for PK ownage. Thanks a lot, though I don't agree...I know if you wanted to compete with a level 47 kill score, you'd probably destroy me. I probably could have killed quite a bit more, but PK was something I was going to focus on more once I liched.

I'd actually be surprised if Zynzyn had more than 50pk's. I know he had a fricken abnormal amount of deaths for one of my characters, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Anyways, thanks!
106509, Holy crap, I really lost count of my PK wins there! -nt-
asf
106516, RE: Without a doubt...
Posted by Tchalla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I concur. My interactions with you were always stellar and I was very impressed with the skill and panache you brought to the necromancer class.
106458, Well done
Posted by Tairneach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good char, good rp, good class all around from what I experienced. I always tried giving you pains to raise an army because if you ever caught me with an army well wouldn't go well for me of course. Kind of a crappy move but when you're coming with a ghoul, flesh golem, and 4 zombies of wavemistress or captain of seantryn, it's kinda hard not to do that.

You always seemed to catch me when I made a mistake or something wasn't in my favor one way or another, I don't think I ever got a kill on you but I did bloody your nose a bit at times. Even through all the deaths you handed me I still enjoyed your char even though at times behind the screen I, the player, was raging so hard about my mistake or something you were able to do that ended up killing me.

Anyway, you may or may not enjoy Tairneach, but I enjoyed Zynzyn, and I applaud you for a well played character.
106479, Re:
Shaman + any of the Fort's ridiculous number of warriors designed to destroy necromancers, or a healer, or pretty much anything was sort of a nightmare for me.

I was pretty surprised when you told me you called in help because I had a flesh golem and a mummy...I mean, maybe a few zombies and I could see that. But, as rationale to gang? Doesn't hold up for me.

That aside, you are a good guy and we had a lot of decent fights. Hang in there and let the fair-weather players die off. Make your mark as a Maran by being there when things get tough.
106480, RE: Re:
Hrmmm...when was this? I don't recall that, if I did it's cuz I thought you had more than that. As far as me saying I called in help.

In regards to fair-weather, yea nothing makes me madder than those. I will admit on occasion it may seem like I've done that, but I'll either get to multitasking after I log on and forget I'm logged on so I void out in 10 minutes or so, or something comes up in real life just when I'm able to sit down and play. When that happens I log off and try to come back as soon as possible.

I was hoping/dreading you making Lich, hoping so I could see how much more painful my turn undead is for liches than mummies, may not be any difference. I've seen my turn hit Dvalygg pretty hard so I was wondering. Dreading because I know how bad liches can be and I figured you'd be a juggernaut and just go around like Dvalygg, just ripping people apart.
106481, Liches have an immune holy phylactery so...nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106482, RE: Liches have an immune holy phylactery so...nt
As in they're immune to holy attacks/consecrated weapons? If so mummies got the same thing and while I can't demonfire, damn, blind, plague, wither, rot, poison Dvalygg. I can walk in and turn and depending if he's spelled up I've seen it hit low as EVIS and without preps as high as ===OBLIT===, maybe it was only a ***DEVA*** but either way...
106483, He is no normal mummy. Consider his other powers. nt
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106485, Its immune_holy on liches. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106457, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this character!
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gave you a lot of crap for a long time, but you stuck with it. Just wanted to say that you put up with a lot of hardships and still shined. Very, very good job. I enjoyed our interactions and was also really cheering for you to lich. Great job all around. I hope you managed to have a good bit of fun as well.

"W"
106459, RE: Tough angle to take!
Man, I was having a hard time, for the longest time, of just thinking of an appropriate angle to approach you with. I had a feeling you were thinking "How the hell is this guy going to tie my religion into Zynzyn's day-to-day life?" But, the way I looked at it was kinda like...where a really evil, sinister guy might say something uh...evil and sinister, I'd maybe say something off-handed or witty. Where someone might gloat about landing a kill, I'd say "Hey, it's not so bad fellow. Sure I'm up to my elbows in your guts, but just sit back, have yourself a sip o' hooch and everything'll be just fine...until we meet again!"

I loved the religion, and never regretted following you, even when it was a challenge for me. Btw, I did put a string hung with 13 thumbs in your shrine one time, just FYI ;-)

Lastly, I think you should sign your posts with =w= instead of "W". If you don't know why...well, I'm sure someone will clue you in!
106444, Great, classy player.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You never showed your frustration via AIM but in hindsight I wish I hadn't been working every time you messaged me so I could shoot the breeze with you and make you at bit more at ease.

So you never found that chasm item and instead it was given to you? Ha.

Boots guy is still my favorite.
106446, It was nice
...kinda reconnecting with a fellow old-schooler. I talk to what, 3 people who play this game and I think two of them have been on extended (possibly permanent) breaks.

And yeah, I couldn't crack that particular nut and I sure gave it a hell of a try. I'm curious what the "issue" was that Baer mentioned below. Hrm.

Yeah, I miss Drezen too. Fun times and lots of pwnage. Never felt like I was on the sidelines with that guy.
106447, RE: It was nice
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scara will have to weigh in on this but I *think* the item was in/behind something non obvious that didn't have the right keyword descriptions that would let you figure out that it was there.
106449, ...Was it with the troll? 'Cause if it was I'm going to stab someone. -nt-
asf
106453, RE: ...Was it with the troll? 'Cause if it was I'm going to stab someone. -nt-
Nah, I haven't spent much time in that area but as far as I know there are no trolls there. Actually, you went into that area today after your maiming and I wasn't sure if you were trying to retrieve the feather or something else.
106455, Ugh
I scoured that place too, like three or four times, top to bottom. It was one of the few I was almost dead certain of...if we're talking about the other place I died in, after failing the elixir.
106435, I rolled this character solely because of you.
Posted by Kiraava on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm so devastated at the moment. After our talks last night, I was so excited because I just *knew* I'd log on and see the Lich I wanted so bad after all these hours of trying to figure out that damn Vale.

You will be sorely missed Zynzyn. Hands down you are probably the most favorite character of all time for me. I dream to find my RP enough to make it as quality and consistent as yours was.

The show must go on though, hope we can recover from this insanely devastating blow.

a decorated statue of Advisor Zynzyn glaring at you with pure ice in his eyes

-=- Kiraava Terrilin -=-
106450, Thank you for the song
That was really great when you just busted out a song about me becoming a lich, outta nowhere. I was so demoralized at that point I don't think I could properly appreciate it. But, BIG THANK YOU for being cool and helping me out. You and the new Scion crop were a breath of fresh air.
106487, RE: I rolled this character solely because of you.
Posted by Onard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That statue looks familiar. :P
106434, I know you probably hate me right now since I am one of eleventy billion Fort chars..
Posted by Laesron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I always had the utmost respect for you for sticking it out through some horrible logs.

The one login where it was me versus you and Character who I don't want to out versus Eleagra was a barnburner. I logged on to having defend from both of you and in the end you spent as much time fighting each other while trying to brutally murder me. Spinkle some Foratha in there and that was one of my more enjoyable logins.

As much as some evil players probably don't want to understand this, but I actually did not expect to have this type of overwhelming force in Fortress at the moment. Logins where I find myself with no enemies in range tend to make me want to logout after 20 or 30 minutes, so I want to see Empire and Scion make a comeback (as a player). However, if I am to roleplay a Maran warrior correctly I obvious must hunt any and all evil characters I see, overwhelming numbers be damned.

Again, respect, and I meant what I said that one day after you got me at the Chasm and I nearly raged out.
106432, Respect.
Posted by Rindros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish you had been more open about the elixer to me. I'm a Reksah follower after all, concealment and all that. I might have been able to help.

Being a lvl 47 necro you could never show Rindros the strength that he liked to much in Scree, so you had a hard time there, but like I told you, your being with me against the incredible fortress numbers made me reconsider who really deserved the spot.

Hope you enjoyed the ritual.
106438, Likewise
I was very wary of Rindros' aims when it came to my undeath. I honestly couldn't tell if you were going to help me or screw me over - which just means you play the part of a complete bastard very well.

And yes, believe me, being stuck at 47 for 420 hours or so is no picnic. The power difference between spectre and 51 undead is immense, and I was salivating over the chance to mete out some justice to the masses that tried to mercilessly curbstomp me for all that time. Ugh.

This sucks.
106439, *cackle*
Posted by Rindros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rindros had no intention of stopping you from Becoming. He did, however, intend to get the better end of the deal. I'll leave it to you to imagine how that might have gone down. I did have plans.
106424, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Illanthos tried to make your life as much of a living hell as possible. The Powers That Be put a kill order on your head and I tried to fulfill it as best as possible with my limited skillset. Healers are VERY good at inconveniencing Necros, but their ability to seal a kill is dubious at best (unless you're a Lyristeon Sunwarden with Deadfall, Insects, and Beastcall, heh). I could not for the life of me keep you pinned down. You'd teleport the moment I called in anyone else, or after three failed sleeps. Lather, rinse, repeat until you're somewhere I couldnt find. Slippery.

Armies were dusted, banter was exchanged, and spells were volleyed. I was looking forward to getting in on the awesome Arial RP I kept hearing about, it never really worked out.
106429, RE:
Inconveniencing me?

That's one way to put it. You succeeded in making a large percentage of my logins utterly miserable.

I could really serve you and the majority of the current Fort crop a long, bitter rant. But, I'm not in a good place right now. Let's just leave it alone.
106440, Believe it or not, I felt REALLY REALLY BAD about going after your inventory.
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were probably one of two or three exceptions I've made in six hundred or so hours, where I deliberately stole a lot more than I really needed to from your inventory in order to try and take any of your quest items I could get.

There were three factors working against you that eventually led me to break self-imposed restrictions limiting my steal spam - I normally take very little from people I garrotted, generally only items that they cannot use or have spares of, potions of escape, and the occasional prep.

These factors were:

1) Illanthos basically had an imm-quest to deny you from becoming undead at all costs, and asked for my help.

2) Bad experiences with previous unkillable undead powerhouses (Tavlin, Tzaritzawah, and Dvalygg) made me far less inclined to let you get on with your quest in peace. Tavlin and Dvalygg were both super classy, but it just wasn't any fun to play binder thief against them and be useless 90% of the time. Let's not even go into Tzaritzawah.

3) I thought you were experienced enough to handle it.

Over the past few weeks, though, I sort of stopped trying very hard to strip Zynzyn of lich quest items, figuring you had a hard enough life without me adding to the douchebaggery. I still feel really bad about our first few encounters, where you would bravely come to defend against bad odds and I'd repay your courage by helping myself to everything I could on the off-chance that they were your lich items.

So yeah, I'm really sorry that your Vallinane experience was probably mostly pure frustration and RP-justified griefing, and not very much else of redeeming value. I thought Zynzyn was an excellent character who was not deserving of the frustration and poor treatment he was obviously experiencing, and I'm glad you didn't let your rage leak through your RP and stayed classy all the way through.
106448, RE: I'm not sure what to say...?
"#### you" comes to mind, for doing that. But, I understand I guess. I was Ozrek, and I always liked Vallinane.

Just...you guys may want to consider sportsmanship. It doesn't exactly jive with being "hardcore Maran" or "hardcore Scion" or really "hardcore Anything." But, I will say that I have never been as merciless with any of my characters - be they good or evil - as the current mindset seems to be in the Fortress.

It's a game. Make it fun for people, even if they are your enemies.

Anyway, this isn't directed at any of you 100%. Like I said, I understand the pressures of the cabal, and roleplay. Also, this wasn't purely you (in fact, you did very little of it, iirc), but taunting a guy who is outnumbered 8 to 1, has no cabal item, just logged in, and can't even find half a second to raise a single zombie before it gets blown up is downright rude.

Ugh...putting on the brakes. I felt my blood pressure rise for a second and I was about to just vomit a bunch of angry crap. Ok moving on!
106454, RE: I'm not sure what to say...?
I'm posting too much on your thread, but feel free to email me with suggestions and ways that I can improve.
106441, Healer gate + cry of deliverance
Posted by Oldril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seems like more than an inconvenience.
106442, I believe this was disabled by actual game code a long time ago.
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like, back when Shokai was around.
106445, Thats good!
heh seemed pretty painful
106443, Before this thread explodes, PLEASE READ
Let's keep any rants about issues with the Fort or other dominant social groups (heh, you see what I did there?) off this thread. Toss it up on gameplay or something. If I can resist, you all damn sure can.
106423, Oooh! How I wish that Fjodir had been alive for the item hunt!
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm SO sad to see this! You were the best RPed char in ages! I was so routing for you to become! CF needs a lich every now and then to rock the house, and you sure would've!

Enjoyed our interactions SO much, both as Fjodir, Foratha and my current, even to the very end of it...

I really hope that you do come back, even if you said that you wouldn't on the "other site".

You are a huge asset to the game, I've always been a fan of your chars. But I can see how this sucked, a huge anti-climax to 540 hours of insanely good RPing...
106430, RE: Oooh! How I wish that Fjodir had been alive for the item hunt!
Always a pleasure interacting with one of your characters, man. Thank you.
106422, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really, really liked this character.

I lobbied for you to get a lichquest, although I wasn't involved at all with picking the items or the interaction around it.

I did preside over its end.

I liked Zynzyn so much I almost was willing to look the other way on one of the items being wrong, but in the end I had to be fair. If you want to blame someone for that, it can be me. You had a lot of fans on staff and there wasn't anyone who wasn't sad to see the failed elixir.
106426, Oooh, how I wish you had looked the other way... *sniffs sadly*
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zynzyn would've been a super cool lich!

But I get it, wouldn't have been fair to all other attempted liches or even successful liches.
106427, Thanks
I had a sneaking suspicion that the mistress in question wasn't "salacious" enough to fit the clue. Then again, she was sort of a hot mess so it could have just as easily been right. Considering the rarity of the item...it all made sense in my mind.

Just a thought about the selection and placement of the items: With the one, in particular, that had me searching the entire mud...did you guys realize just how many places fit the clue? I wasn't joking when I said I could literally point my finger in any direction and find a potential spot. As for the item I got wrong...that also fit perfectly. At a point, it becomes a complete crapshoot.

This is really hard to cope with, considering all the other stuff I have going on. I had such high hopes - more than ever before.

Thanks for the kind words though. Appreciated.
106428, RE: Thanks
We did realize, too late, that there was a little issue about finding that last item, which was why I felt no guilt in just giving it to you.

I'm sorry it all went down like that, just bad luck.
106431, RE: Thanks
I should add, this has been my favorite char of yours that I've seen. Zyn was tough, classy, and though I know you're mad right now, you never let it show in game and that earns a TON of respect form me because you faced some crazy bad odds.
106437, Thank you. -nt-
asf
106433, RE: Thanks
>I had a sneaking suspicion that the mistress in question
>wasn't "salacious" enough to fit the clue. Then again, she was
>sort of a hot mess so it could have just as easily been right.
>Considering the rarity of the item...it all made sense in my
>mind.

Yeah, that's the one. Or at least, I noticed that was wrong and didn't check the rest.

If you ever come across what the real item was for that, you'll instantly recognize it as being the right one. I think it even has most of the same words in its name.

>Just a thought about the selection and placement of the items:
>With the one, in particular, that had me searching the entire
>mud...did you guys realize just how many places fit the clue?

I did; I wasn't involved in coming up with it. It's definitely really broad.

To me, an ideal lichquest clue doesn't even necessarily give you a great hint of where it is, but, if you have the right item it's obvious it's the right item. In that respect, honestly, I think your missed item clue (but maybe not the chasm item clue) is a pretty fair one.

>This is really hard to cope with, considering all the other
>stuff I have going on. I had such high hopes - more than ever
>before.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that. It's a lot to put into a character and then have the liching go south there.
106436, Random sidenote
ST staves ftw! I landed a few kills with those babies at the Archmage. I had some doubts about the practicality of using them in a PK situation (with lagging moves flying at me from all directions), but I am so glad I gave it a try. They rocked. Even up until today, I still was packing a load of em' in my saddle, waiting for the chance to burn some mutha####as down.

106466, In the end....
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I liked Zynzyn so much I almost was willing to look the
>other way on one of the items being wrong, but in the end I
>had to be fair. If you want to blame someone for that, it can
>be me.

I will - 500+ hours flopped because of an item you even admitted fit the bill (and was unique/hard to get/etc), he was never hinted at being wrong, when liches aren't guaranteed wins and can even age die now....and you "had to be fair"? Not to mention the few hundred hours of searching for an item he couldn't even get.

What kinda sick game is this.... another soul crushing way to leave the mud for good.
106468, He could have totally gone mummy.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is what it is. You do realize how powerful a lich is right? Especially played by a person who has already had one?
106470, RE: He could have totally gone mummy.
With 500+ hours already gone on an arial, I hardly see it being that OP for that long.
106469, RE: In the end....

>I will - 500+ hours flopped because of an item you even
>admitted fit the bill (and was unique/hard to get/etc

I didn't say that.
106471, Uh
>
>>I will - 500+ hours flopped because of an item you even
>>admitted fit the bill (and was unique/hard to get/etc
>
>I didn't say that.

"I think it even has most of the same words in its name."

Needless to what you think, the first thing I thought of when I saw the clue was that vial and so did Mek.

Why do I even bother when all you respond with is the classic reply to one part of a full message. I havne't even brought up how upsurd his last lich quest was...
106472, Clean the sand out of your ass
lichquest isn't supposed to be easy and this player hasn't struck out like some others

stop making a big stink where there is no need for one
106473, RE: Uh
>>
>>>I will - 500+ hours flopped because of an item you even
>>>admitted fit the bill (and was unique/hard to get/etc
>>
>>I didn't say that.
>
>"I think it even has most of the same words in its name."
>

Same = as the clue he was given, not as the item he brought.

Edit: In other words, like being asked for 'a wide copper bracelet' and somewhere out there actually is 'a wide copper bracelet' but you bring a bracelet that's made of copper.

Not to add insult to injury, but Zynzyn could have stumbled upon the correct item in this case by pure random chance because in addition to having the clue to the items' original location, people he fought probably every day are carrying some of the items in question. It's obscure, but it's not that obscure.

I responded only to your first point because the rest of your rant seemed predicated on it being true, and it wasn't.
106489, the quest
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gave Zynzyn the quest and ultimately found the reset bug that was preventing him from reaching the final item. When I found the bug, I planned on having an NPC lead Zynzyn directly to the item but there was already warrant for him to receive it as a reward so he did. It was a legitimate mistake and I think directly giving him the item (with the assurance that it was correct) was reasonable recompense.

I liked Zynzyn a lot and his Becoming--which I really hoped was going to happen--was key to an ongoing quest plot that I had hoped to keep developing.
106493, RE: the quest
Big time sadface.

This sucks.

Edited to add:

I mean, the part about not being able to continue with that quest, and just failing the elixir in general.
106494, the ongoing CF drama of life and death
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I realize it is no consolation, but I fully agree with Daevryn's decision regarding the elixir. The quest is designed so that someone can obtain one or more incorrect reagents and concoct a deadly elixir. Having brewed a number of those for necromancers over the years I can say it is hard for us as well.

I'm going to have to be creative regarding that storyline now...
106495, RE: I understand
It was fair, and I'm cool with that.
106504, At least you didn't have all the right ingredients....
...and still get maimed!

(My one and only attempt at lich ended this way, back in the day.)
106518, Was that Orozaxrian? (sp)
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved that guy because he helped my dagger playing pioneer reduce the amount of times twist broke daggers (by virtue of it happening 4-5 times in one ranking session on Tar Valon shopkeepers and him being an IMP!) Barthol rejoiced when it got tweaked.

Two Hearstones, one shadow dagger and two wicked knives in one round of TV shopkeepers, ugh!

I do miss old hurl though. Never played a new dagger spec with fancy hurl!
106519, No, it was Golibedadi.
Don't think I played the guy you're thinking of.
106540, Iirc...
Oroxazrian was the only successful arial lich.