Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Lagriza the Grand Sorceress of Transformation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106250
106250, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Lagriza the Grand Sorceress of Transformation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 13 09:48:50 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Lagriza perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:48
106251, you came across as very competant
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
guessing you didn't like that last form?
106252, Heh...
Posted by Lagriza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Of course ocmpetent after trying to get tiger during last 2 months. It's my 11 or 12 shifter in row and finally I've got a tiger. Unfortunately, there are too many reasons to delete/leave CF.

But yes, freakupine after spining the wheel from armadillo + sleek black in a place where I couldn't get sleek black alone were last nails into Lagrizza's coffin.

Another main reason to delete - nexans never fights fortress or tribs when light/order tips, but when darkness tips - nexus instantly going to beat down scion/empire. This sucks and totally unfair to underdog players that are surviving those odds.

Though I liked Solec, Arigan, Fink - I can't agree such politics. Some would say - "take a leadership and change things", but, after my last character, I completely sure that I won't ever gain any leadership in any cabal ever. So - delete/delete, finish my last project and bye-bye.
106254, RE: Heh...
Posted by Arigan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hear where you're coming from. Last shifter I did had his black in a place so bad, I couldn't get it alone, so I just couldn't handle it anymore.

As far as the Fortress goes, we're trying. It's not an easy process with all the Fort that's on, especially since I logged into five + of them on this morning and just a Empire bard to help. It's hard to fight a group that big, but we have done it. Ask Valli, we have raided the Fortress and such to release the orb, fought him and Arngrum and others inside the Fortress. It's just taking time. Hope you come back and all. Good luck with your next, if there's another.
106260, RE: Heh...
Posted by Jhappil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Must have changed since Puhguly left. Jhappil and Puhguly used to go whoop fortress ass whenever they had a chance =P