Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zantala Deadheart the Evil Baroness, Imperial Black Magician
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106165
106165, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zantala Deadheart the Evil Baroness, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 11 02:58:11 2012

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zantala perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:180
106166, Finally had enough if the ganging?
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fortbarstards :)
106202, More of a lack of time
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Started seeing someone new that's a cut about my usual catch (to say the least) so decided cf can take a break for a while, plus work's hectic (seems like it always is these days), and there's lots on at the school (academy conversion related etc.).

Losing almost all my gear to hoarding code after a 2 week absence just hammered the point home and since nothing seems likely to change going forward I figured I might as well call it a day. Most of my gear, I didn't even know where it came from (since it came from pk mainly, with a few handouts).

Was particularly gutting as I'd only JUST secured a source of (limited) barrier the last time I'd played.

Some ganks were ok. I didn't mind being ganked by people that were willing to mix it up when they didn't have a gank. It was being ganked by people with ubergear that never took ANY risks that annoyed me. Especially when one of said people seemed to be getting rewards too. (The other was a newb so I can live with that, although the newb was mouthy as anything... calling me a ganker when I only ever attacked him solo and not a single time when he didn't have support from either inside or outside of pk.) Interestingly people that solo'd me didn't take much, but people that ganked me pretty much cleared me out more often than not.

I still plan to organise something in Bristol once the weather improves though.