Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tousil Oloru the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106011
106011, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tousil Oloru the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 6 07:37:25 2012

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Tousil perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:204
106063, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tousil Oloru the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Ghuljun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a fairly long lived character for me, I knew many people and would certainly forget many people in a goodbye thread. Anyone who wishes to post I'll respond to. First defender and while I did miss deathblow I must say defender powers are very nice.

Thanks Imms for the time you invest in this game and thanks to everyone I interacted with!
106066, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tousil Oloru the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Zynzyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights, and you got tougher every time. Glad you stuck around to make it fun for me.

GLWYN!
106068, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tousil Oloru the Legend of the Battlefield
You've done a great job giving Zynzyn a certain feeling that is very creepy, good luck with liching if that is your plan. My build should have been able to handle you better I thought, but I failed to execute any decent plan to actually kill you. Regardless it was fun fighting you.
106079, Goodbye old salt
Posted by Atracius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked you a lot, except that one time you left me at the Village to die when I was near hero! (Just kidding). Having a competent defender around makes the village 10x more potent. You always had me back up on my feet in no time, I wish you would have stuck around for the Rites, but thems the breaks. GLWYN
106042, You were great.
Posted by Mauz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tousil is the kind of character that you want to see when you log on.

Classy, solid, and all around just a great, if a little low-key, character.

I figured you must be getting old, but I'm bummed to see you go before you could partake in the Rites. Tousil was a character that I would have liked to see with a leadership position. Sorry it was not meant to be.

Good Luck With Your Next
106048, RE: You were great.
I appreciate those words, I grew up with Mauz and have always felt the same way about you. I knew if you were around we had a strong base. I wanted to stick around for the rites but it was just time to stop.
106023, Much respect
Posted by Donderston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our solo fights were fun, even if there was usually so little chance of either of us actually dying. Once you figured out you needed to use swords against me (going against the conventional thought of exploiting the vuln), things were much better for you!

Also, even when I was having problems with other villagers you always remained the pinnacle of valor, and I was so impressed at how you dealt with the ever-emotional Donderston. Between you and Akedeh, I enjoyed fighting the village more than I have in a long time.
106041, RE: Much respect
Hehe, you are right about the blades. I think the last time we fought we just stood there and flurried each other a few times, I still wonder why a blunt type sword doesn't exist, well. . .that I know of. I enjoyed our fights and respected Donderston very much.