Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Titaia the Footwoman of Legion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105818
105818, (DELETED) [None] Titaia the Footwoman of Legion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 30 14:25:27 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Titaia perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:81
105819, RE: (DELETED) [None] Titaia the Footwoman of Legion
Posted by Malkoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to everyone whose time I wasted. I tried for a long time, lost hope for a while and started something else, then came back and tried some more. But it seems that Tribunal is now the Palace for goods and neutrals and joining it is harder than getting into Empire as an elf just having to take the blood oath.

I understand the background story as to why it changed, but seriously you protect evils, goods, and neutrals... why can't an evil magistrate serve the Spire just the same as the other two? You now have to have some righteous reason to be a Spire member? Hell I said I'ld pledge my life to the Spire and gladly give up my spells should I cross it. What more do you want? Arghh, just a frustrating experience.
105820, <3
Posted by Naija on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw this coming a month ago. Good on you for trying, I think its just really hard to get Marcatis's attention. Did you try emailing him at all? I knew it was going to be hard to impossible for you, but I did give you a really good recommendation and had IC reasons to want a push for evils to be allowed into the Spire. I think it sort of lame that they are IMM induct only, especially when you have to have hours that cross with the one IMM in charge of it or you get no attention.

Maybe next time!
105821, Hahaha, that isn't anonymously posting as Naija at ALL. n/t
Posted by Naija on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr