Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Ghrondel Demonbane the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105794
105794, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Ghrondel Demonbane the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 29 03:26:08 2012

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ghrondel perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:183
105799, First RBW, and I now I know
Posted by Ghrondel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think it will be my last. I had a lot of fun playing and learning the inner workings of the cabal. The IMM presence is much greater than any other cabal I've been in. Opinions are voiced clearly and promptly so that things are dealt with when they happen in an orderly fashion. I enjoyed that aspect of direct and immediate responses from above and hero level peers.

I didn't have any major plan other than be a boon to everyone with forecraft and forgeborn.Oh, and deal damage like a beast. The dwarf race is REALLY starting to grow on me. I've got some future theory builds with them in mind that I hope I can get around to playing sometime.

Having such an amazing Commander and Drillmaster made the experience really fun too. Nuk was my favorite because they were literally unstoppable in certain places. And I only every had Tontik for a Drillmaster, but that may have been the best part. Most solid BattleRager I've seen with a continuous and solid presence with spectacular RP. Might as well be a sapper MOB. I'd be surprised if they don't have 5 legacies by now. He's the cats pajamas, or maybe the bees knees. Too close to tell. Rite were fun to experience first hand as well.

I had fun with everyone and I hope they had fun interacting with me too. (Yes, even Solec! If I was Ghrondel Demonbane, Solec was Solec Ghrondelbane)
105823, RE: First RBW, and I now I know
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
man was great times with you around, not had the chance to hang out with allot of goodie ragers but you brought new skill and fun to the experience, plus having the super forge available was awesome. good luck with your next and come back to the village.

tontik

p.s. You were also the only person i ever saw that had worse luck than me :)
105993, RE: First RBW, and I now I know
Posted by Odrallag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great job! I really liked Ghrondel and its a shame you didn't have the time to finish him out and keep from autoing. But, thems the breaks sometimes I guess. Having those two forged honor swords was great. Also, when you uncorked that monster flurry on me in the Rites my jaw literally hit the floor, it was completely unexpected. Had I known that, I would have gone after someone else... In any case, hope to see you back in the village soon! GLWYN.