Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Boggom DeepStone the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105634
105634, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Boggom DeepStone the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 20 07:43:18 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Boggom perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:230
105694, Good lord you were a tough build for me to fight!
Posted by Kalash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I only managed to get you once, and that was because we were both taking a big risk during the fight. Once I finally found my black it was actually fun to fight you. You were always willing to throw down, and didn't have your wimpy on.

I hated that damn swamp! :)

GLWYN dude
105675, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Boggom DeepStone the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am actually impressed, Jerrokrar. From my perspective of things (which might be limited), you maintained good rager roleplay, focus on 'true enemies' to the Village, and a ballsy kind of grit that made you a force to be reckoned with. Due to ingame actions, we eventually became sort of quasi-allies, but the fact that I could not commune upon you was certainly a limitation.

GLWYN!
105639, Our interactions could have gone a lot better
Posted by Donderston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm really not sure if you thought I was being OOC or not... I made every attempt to stay IC no matter how things went. They went badly often. Your responses always seemed OOC to me though, and at times it was a struggle to stay IC (I think anyone who interacted with you as an enemy can agree..). You're one of the few people I've ignored in many years of CF. For the amount of spam tells you sent my way, I'm still not sure if I ever saw any real RP from it.. It was amazing.

I thought I was going to lose it when you multikilled me while I was naked and you still had all of my gear on you. But for some reason I wasn't mad. At that point I knew for sure what type of player you were so I decided to put myself above it. I RPed it out strictly. I really wasn't going to get the gear back from you until Solec finally talked me into it.

You should thank Zulg for the weaponbreak change. Do you think people would actually want to fight an entwining rager who uses weaponbreak all the time? Even worse, you sacced weapons that you auto-disarmed instead of picking them up. Only reason I ever fought you solo after knowing your 'tactics' was RP... not because I wanted to regather 4-5 weapons every fight even if I won.
105636, oh come on now...................
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
went from having three mageslayers down to just me and I don't have much time left, you were a wreckingball man sad to see you go when I know I am on the way out. Oh well man good luck with your next.

tontik