Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gwildonian Eternian the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105454
105454, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gwildonian Eternian the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 11 14:55:32 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gwildonian perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:218
105463, Few Goodbyes.
Posted by Gwildonian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yantha, What can I say. I'm sorry. I really did wish to get back into character but I just couldn't swing it. I did my best to keep an eye out for any and who could be potential tribunals and help all order.

Naija, You and I never got along. I still wish you luck at your goal.

Tryphan, You were one of the first few that I brought into the Spire, and I'm glad my Rec may have helped get you to where your at. Your doing well and I want to see you keep it up.

Kalarius, Thanks for the opportunity. Was my first Provost.

Nirilas.. sp? Man did you teach me a pretty good bit of info there. While you were around, I was almost invincible or at least I felt like it.

Overall, I loved the combination of forms I ended up with. I could explore, tank, deal damage, and pretty well rampage wherever I really wanted. Not to mention once I rolled Mongoose, which I'd had twice before and got Komodo, I knew I was set. The only real drawback was that trample, and rake couldn't keep someone from running for squat. This left me to try stupid things like hamstring with a tier 3 black panther, and throw manacles so I could run down villagers back to the village. That proved very unreliable but was still interesting.

Tribby powers are pretty nice but not being able to have guards that would rescue in form, made fighting hard sometimes.

I don't have a lot else to chat about currently, but I did have a lot of fun before I lost the spark. I'll come back with another soon enough now that I'm back in the states.
105467, RE: Few Goodbyes.
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked your character. I'm glad I could show you a few things here and there. The thing about healers is that they need a great partner. With a partner, they are FUN. Without a partner, they are boring. You were a great partner and we had great times.

P.S.: I'm on a CF break (job + baby (Rayihn and Daev, I don't know how you guys devote so much time to CF with the baby, my hat's off to you, I am struggling!) but one of these days there will be another healer in tribunal.
105496, RE: Few Goodbyes.
Posted by Tryphen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey thanks for the comments.. Sorry to see you go as well, though our times did not always match up recently I enjoyed our interactions when they did. Hope things clear up a little and maybe see you around again in another form!