Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ilianthia il'Aifethfelyl the Perennial Bloom of the Winter Solstice, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105213
105213, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ilianthia il'Aifethfelyl the Perennial Bloom of the Winter Solstice, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 23 06:25:51 2011

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Ilianthia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:426
105214, Goodbyes
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I lost interest in her when I had to take time off at the end of the semester to prepare for final exams. Coming back was laborious, and my goal to find the biomancer wasn't going to be reached without ingame assistance, as an elf transmuter is too weak to fight even the weakest mobs in ST.

I will not play another Padwei outlander in the foreseeable future. I'm sick of playing a goodie forbidden to strike back at good Tribunals who are doing their damnedest to kill me.

Vallinane, I love you man. Sorry to run on you, but I was scared to death that at some point our engagement was going to result in an expectation of conjugal rites, so it's all for the best.

Caerdryn: My rebel! I ran about rallying for you to all the mortal and immortal leadership. I don't know if it made any difference in you getting back into the Fortress, but it was fun trying to make the world a better place.

Fjodir you were great fun, and you added great wrinkles to Illianthia's roleplay. I went from kill on sight to avoiding you, to talking to you, befriending you, and then hating what you had become.

Zosi, I missed you.

Henen, I had to kill you after you trashtalked me on CB. After Fjodir's death, Ilianthia wasn't going to take #### from a reaver, even if every word you said was true. Great character, and I hope you get nightreaver soon, even if IC I was pulling for Brongrm just to spite you.

Padwei, Thank you for a great roleplaying experience. When the enthusiasm of spring sank into the reflection of winter, I knew it was my time to let go.
105229, Alas, alack...
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is unfortunate to see you go! Illanthos will miss you, as he considered you a close friend. I enjoyed our talks immensely, which were seemingly a strong contributing factor to my Acolyting. Despite being orderly, Illanthos has a strong appreciation for the natural world, and it comes out in his interactions with you and the Harbinger.
105231, Awesome char! We had some great interactions!
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our interactions and how our relationship evolved. :) I think you are one of those that saw best how Fjodir developed.

There was something I was about to write in my goodbye about Ilianthia, but decided to wait for your death thread, I can't remember now... I'll go back and look and see what it was. :D