Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Maligannt Mith'tinechor the Preceptor of Temperance
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=104642
104642, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Maligannt Mith'tinechor the Preceptor of Temperance
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 26 01:12:51 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Maligannt perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:108
104706, Thanks to friends and imms
Posted by Ayathkiran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first character of any significance since leaving CF to play EQ back in 2001. I wanted to take a chance now to thank those who took the time to show me around the new CF - and apologize for deciding to depart again - I found I wasnt accomplishing much once I got into hero range beyond getting myself or my friends killed. I decided the frustration wasnt worth it for the meager amount I was improving or learning about CF, that coupled with Skyrim did in my renewed MUD interest for now.

I should also thank Marcatis, I think as I progressed through our chats I understood your religion and I appreciated your patience with me. I read more on philosophy as a result of those talks than I have in years.

Best of luck all
104643, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Maligannt Mith'tinechor the Preceptor of Temperance
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always chuckled a little when I recalled that Maligannt followed Marcatis. (Malagant being the dark god of necromancy and decay in my RP setting, and Marcatis being something of its antithesis)

Was the name a coincidence, or should I know you from somewhere?
104705, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Maligannt Mith'tinechor the Preceptor of Temperance
Posted by Ayathkiran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The name is a coincidence as it corresponds to your RP setting. The name is a form of 'Maleagant' from Arthurian literature - check wikipedia if you're interested. I've played the name on muds and MMO's since '91, always as a paladin though this time on CF was the first time I've had to put some thought into the character and develop a true story for him.