Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gerelexes the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=104546
104546, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gerelexes the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 21 23:33:32 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Gerelexes perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:140
104657, I had a lot of respect for Gerelexes
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of the few imperials who'd show regardless of the odds.

Felt bad whenever we ganged you down mercilessly and then you'd come back to several pieces of armor missing. Not much I could do about that, though, its a consequence of Tzaritzawah's full loot cycles.

I don't regret stealing all that crap from you, though, I always help myself to people who are carrying around armor or weapons they aren't using :P
104588, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gerelexes the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
man we tussled a few times but never really got to go down swinging like i think we wanted, always seemed someone else where there to either jump in or take the fight away, you seemed decent though when i saw you. good luck with your next
104558, Sad panda
Posted by Eleagra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loosing one of the very few allies do hurt. I can feel your pain being alone and largely outnumbered though. Still hoped you will stomach it out, heh. GLWYN
104551, Good shaman... sad to see you go
Posted by Tzar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You always been up for a fight, no matter of the odds. I liked you very much - actually, first competent shaman (except for me, of course, muahahaha!) in a long while.

Your deletion was expected due to all that ####, yet still sad to see you go :(

Stay on the dark side and GLWYN!
104552, WOW - way to out someone on the forums
Posted by Explosion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Step 1: find somoene's nickname on the forum who post anonymously
Step 2: register account with that name on the forums
step 3: enjoy the opened name of the poster if he was logged

Funny ####. In my case I can't blame anyone but myself.
104554, This wasnt me, but everyone already knew I am sure. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
104555, That was me and my stupidity, nt
104556, Also...
Everyone asked not to post from the char, so here you go!

Lol/facepalm/doh/wallbang
104548, Why the delete?
Posted by Hapne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a tough foe even before you heroed, and a fun fight. Hope to see you around with your next.
104547, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gerelexes the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Yuzxra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an upcoming force and easily one of my most difficult foes. You knew exactly how to come at fighting me at any given time and it took a few of my corpses before I learned what it took to go toe to toe with you. By our later fights I simply did not use aura because it would be dispelled anyways and regressed to haven in our one on one fights. Didn't ever get to see where you were going from an rp standpoint with this character but all the same GLWYN.
104586, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Gerelexes the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by anerus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The time I attacked you in the imperial land, and after a long back and forth, I quaffed, I thought you are not that tough and I can defeat you if think properly!
But you are the one who rotted anerus to his final death! hate you (IC) and well fought the last two times we met! you were not as easy as I thought, and actually you knew your skills very good. GLWYN